Young bodybuilder - Big Dreams | 500mg testo-e 12 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young bodybuilder - Big Dreams | 500mg testo-e 12 weeks

The reason why im posting this thread (and im hoping it is okey to ask for help here mod?) is because i have great dreams to start compete in bodybuilding and i want to dedicated my life to it. I have been reading alot about famous bodybuilders and there is a pattern that most builders start using AAS as teens. I will provide some information about myself and my training and diet / history:

Weight: 92 kilo

Height: 193cm

BF%: 15-18%

Medical conditions: Never had issues

Training experience: 1 year of very serious training/diet

Training Schedule: 3-1-3 Split

day 1 Push:

Benchpress: 5set 10reps
    Flat Benchpress: 5set 10reps
    Militarypress: 3set 10reps
    Cabelflyes: 5set 10-12reps
    Triceps pushdowns: 5set 8-12reps

day 2 legs:
    Lever Leg Extension: 3set 10rep
    Lever Seated Leg curl: 3set 10rep
    Squats: 5set 10reps
    Deadlift: 5set 10 reps
    Lever seated calf raise: 5set 10rep

day 3 pull:

Chins: 5set 6-10rep
    Barbell bent over row: 3set 10-12rep
    cable pulldown: 5set 8-12rep
    cable seated row: 5set 10rep
    barbell preacher curl: 5set 8-12rep

Diet: Currently im cutting and eat 3500 calories - my macros are 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats

Food info: I keep my food simple, it consists of chicken, eggs, pasta,rice,fish(tuna), bread (rare), protein shake, omega3 + vitamin supps

Supplements: Creatin, BCAA+EAA 10g during and after training, whey 100% protein, versa-1, DMAA tablets / jack3d / craze, vitamin+omega3+kalcium/magnesium supps.

My goal with AAS: To put on alot of mass

My suggested cycle is: 500mgTesto-E once a week for 12 weeks

My suggested PCT is: 14 days after the last inject with testo-e il front nolva with 60mg daily the first week of pct. And after the front il take 20mg of nolva every day for the remaining time.

Schdule:

Cycle:
    week 1: 500mg testo-e
    week 2: 500mg testo-e
    week 3: 500mg testo-e
    week 4: 500mg testo-e
    week 5: 500mg testo-e
    week 6: 500mg testo-e
    week 7: 500mg testo-e
    week 8: 500mg testo-e
    week 9: 500mg testo-e
    week 10: 500mg testo-e
    week 11: 500mg testo-e
    week 12: 500mg testo-e

PCT (14 days after last inject with testo):
    week 1: day 1-7: 60mg nolva
    week 2: day 1-7: 20mg nolva
    week 3: day 1-7: 20mg nolva
    week 4: day 1-7: 20mg nolva
    Il also get armidex and if i start feeling gyno during the cycle il start taking 0.5mg each day.

I have great dreams in bodybuilding, and I know 20 years old with 1y experience is way to low. But I have already decided to start, what im looking for is help if the cycle is good and the pct also? Should I change something ?

Please dont laugh or tell me im stupid. Im very dedicated to the training and my diet and have been the last 10 months. This is my life and I want to dedicated everything to bodybuilding. I strive to be professional in the sport, and I know im 20 and very young. But you guys know as well as me that time is the most important thing to build a good body. If I want to go far in bodybuilding I need to start taking steroids now or it will be to late.

Look at the facts Phil Heath is 33 years old and im 20, he has trained since he was a teen and probably started taking at 18-20 - the same with most other IFBB pros.

I live my life everyday for bodybuilding, lately I have lost contact with most of my friends since they think im stupid and strange that I want to be that big and tells me il never go far. I dont care what they say but I do what i want to do. I never drink or smoke or eat food with low nutrition, i never take NSAIDs (painkillers) since they fuck your protein syntheses neither do I sleep under 8 hours.

Please help me since im very confused and my intentions are good, what do you think about my cycle. 1 years is very low training, but i have grown alot during this time, and i have develop big arms, cobra trapz and bat lats, my legs are growing very much. My mother thinks im currently on steroids since I have grown so much, so does my friends and therefor they have stopt being with me since they thinking im doing the jucie.

/ Sorry for the bad English, im not from an English speaking country.

Since your heart is all ready set on doing it at your age, I'll just go ahead and give my input on the cycle lol. Split the weekly dose into two shots of 250mg instead of one of 500mg. Also on the nolvadex, running it 40/20/20/10 will be more than enough for you. No need to do 60mg the first week. Lastly, take the adex at .5mg E3D. Every day is way too much and will hinder your gains. I also wouldn't wait until you are seeing sides to take it. I have tried this in the past and so have my friends, sometimes it's too late lol. Just start it at E3D and you will be fine.

Comment

Im not going to knock your age or experience, but you said your getting the results already and people already think you ARE juicing? Maybe up the food intake and go from there. If your getting the results already why change it? Just my opinion. But you seem determined, and at least you sought out advice before you started. Best of luck!

Comment

The reason we would like to see you wait until your older is at 20yo you have a huge amount of Test running through you now!!!! By starting the use of gear at your age may fuck you up for the rest of your life when it come to your own natural Test production. At your age you should just about be able to accomplish anything you want to with out gear!!!! I'm not your father but do believe you should try to reach your short term goals with out gear. You have much of your life in front of you and a shit load of time to to get to your long term goal. If you must start NOW you WILL need your doctor to keep an eye on you, if you want to go as far as Pro this is a MUST you will need to have tests to make sure all your levels are where they should be, weather on a cycle or off!!!! One more thing you WILL not have any sort of life but eating and train, way? because you want to be a Pro, it take every minute of every day to eat, train and maintain everything you need to. I have not even touched on the whole thing, but this is just a bit of what HAS to happen. You will do nothing but eat, sleep, shit bodybuilding. At your age I'm going to guess there's still a ton of shit that you have NOT even considered!!!!
        I really hope you reconsider
        This is my opinion and M2C
        MrBig
        Last edited by MrBig; 02-25-2013, 09:20 PM.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          The reason we would like to see you wait until your older is at 20yo you have a huge amount of Test running through you now!!!! By starting the use of gear at your age may fuck you up for the rest of your life when it come to your own natural Test production. At your age you should just about be able to accomplish anything you want to with out gear!!!! I'm not your father but do believe you should try to reach your short term goals with out gear. You have much of your life in front of you and a shit load of time to to get to your long term goal. If you must start NOW you WILL need your doctor to keep an eye on you, if you want to go as far as Pro this is a MUST you will need to have tests to make sure all your levels are where they should be, weather on a cycle or off!!!! One more thing you WILL not have any sort of life but eating and train, way? because you want to be a Pro, it take every minute of every day to eat, train and maintain everything you need to. I have not even touched on the whole thing, but this is just a bit of what HAS to happen. You will do nothing but eat, sleep, shit bodybuilding. At your age I'm going to guess there's still a ton of shit that you have NOT even considered!!!!
          I really hope you reconsider
          This is my opinion and M2C

I know that my t-levels will probally be fucked after the cycle for a while. But as long I eat and train hard during that time I think il keep my gains.

I cant wait anymore since my desires are overcoming my rational thinking.

Sad to say but my life is bodybuilding now, I have already lost most of all my friends since my training / diet is so strickt. And they all think im stupid, but I dont give a shit what they think.

I appreciate your thoguths about me cycle, since I live a pretty hard life as it is, I dont really care what happens to my body in a healthy way. Il make sure to check my levels at a doctor during and after the cycle and in a long term effect also.

Comment

Ok, as long as you know whats to come, then go with what EthanWS6 says, I would say the same.
            MrBig
            Last edited by MrBig; 02-26-2013, 12:29 AM.
            Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

Definately don't wait to start adex I knOw from experience now and will never do it again sore nip as we speak,good luck

Comment

Originally posted by swiftoo View Post
                I know that my t-levels will probally be fucked after the cycle for a while. But as long I eat and train hard during that time I think il keep my gains.

I cant wait anymore since my desires are overcoming my rational thinking.

Sad to say but my life is bodybuilding now, I have already lost most of all my friends since my training / diet is so strickt. And they all think im stupid, but I dont give a shit what they think.

I appreciate your thoguths about me cycle, since I live a pretty hard life as it is, I dont really care what happens to my body in a healthy way. Il make sure to check my levels at a doctor during and after the cycle and in a long term effect also.
                Well if you don't care in a healthy way then in a bodybuilders way it could mess you up in the long run. You see many of the top bodybuilders are not young guys. They spent there teens and early twenties with trial and error. It takes years to really know your body. How it responds to diet, training, etc. At your age it's impossible to really know what it took them many years to learn. I'm just concerned that you haven't reached your full potential naturally yet, in fact fact I'm sure you haven't. I have been following bodybuilding for 35 years and through myself a little and many others I truly feel that if you start gear too soon, (before your body if fully matured or you take it to the max naturally) it will hinder your maximum potential in the long run. Also don't believe everything you hear, Phil Heath was actually a basketball player before a bodybuilder. Did you say you been training for a year? Not really very long. Can't wait till 22? or even 21?
                Anyway just giving some last minute advice, the average Mr Olympia age is 33 years old so you got time. Yes Arnold was 23, but he was already a monster at 19 and well, He's Arnold, lol. Anyway Best of Luck.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                  Well if you don't care in a healthy way then in a bodybuilders way it could mess you up in the long run. You see many of the top bodybuilders are not young guys. They spent there teens and early twenties with trial and error. It takes years to really know your body. How it responds to diet, training, etc. At your age it's impossible to really know what it took them many years to learn. I'm just concerned that you haven't reached your full potential naturally yet, in fact fact I'm sure you haven't. I have been following bodybuilding for 35 years and through myself a little and many others I truly feel that if you start gear too soon, (before your body if fully matured or you take it to the max naturally) it will hinder your maximum potential in the long run. Also don't believe everything you hear, Phil Heath was actually a basketball player before a bodybuilder. Did you say you been training for a year? Not really very long. Can't wait till 22? or even 21?
                  Anyway just giving some last minute advice, the average Mr Olympia age is 33 years old so you got time. Yes Arnold was 23, but he was already a monster at 19 and well, He's Arnold, lol. Anyway Best of Luck.
                  Your very right on this part and I agree with you. I think that its stupid to threaten your own genetic potential. But the reason I want to start cycle is becaues I feel so small and comparing myself with other guys at the gym im like a bug. I bench 60 kil for 10 reps on 5 set and ive been training for 1 years. That is very bad if you ask me, I eat perfect macros, high calorie intake + high protein and I always eat every 3th hour and make sure atleast 50g protein is in each meal.

I have grown during this period, but not enough. My arms are 38cm now and im starting to finally build up a good shaped biceps. My lats are also growing, and my trapz are the best bodypart I have, they are big as hell.

I really love this sport, and I love the lifestyle. The only thing I hate is that i need to live a normal life, working with a job I hate and doing stuff I dont to just. Just to make sure I can live the life I do and train the way I do.

Not to go all emotional, but in a honest way all I want is to grow. And im willing to risc everything for bodybuilding. Its logical that you need to invest time in it to grow, it wont happen in 1 day. But when you have trained and done your diet perfect for 1 year and your not happy about the results, you get depressed.

Im thinking of test-e 500mg Galenika e5d with a total of 16 injects and during the period I cycle il take armi .5 mg e3d to prevent gyno and also the pct 40/20/20 nolva 2 weeks after last inject.

Don you think il grow and become big as hell on this cycle? Or will I lose all the gains when I stop the cycle?

Thanks to everyone who has answered this topic, its really helpful hearing you guys input.

Comment

It is depressing brother, but don't get caught up in comparing yourself to others, that's where getting bigger becomes an addiction and you start to abuse substances. Remember you are your own worst critic so learn be content with what you have, but never stop challenging yourself. You're young and have a lot of time!

Comment

I'll tell you right fuckin now what you just said, no fuckin way are you ready. Holy mother fucker bro you are so not ready. Plus what you said about yourself and size, that tells me you do not have the genetics to go where you want. Damn kid your going to either hurt yourself or kill yourself. You do not need to do anything at this time.

Because of this I will not reply or even look at this thread again, best of luck to kid
                      I'm done here!!!!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

You think that all of us love our jobs there are some big guys on this website that workout and have full time jobs
                        Sometime in life you have to get ur head outta the clouds Ur not gonna get huge on test on ur first cycle your gona have to put in TIME
                        Dont expect to be the biggest guy in the gym for awhile. You get what you put in
                        I graduate high school around 130 lbs now im 195 at 5 percent body fat. Im never the biggest guy maybe most cut sometimes
                        And dont step on any toes on ur way to the top it WILL come back to hurt ya

Comment

Man i was 32 before i did my first cycle. You need to use your natural test while you have it!! Dont be stupid

Comment

Originally posted by swiftoo View Post
                            Your very right on this part and I agree with you. I think that its stupid to threaten your own genetic potential. But the reason I want to start cycle is becaues I feel so small and comparing myself with other guys at the gym im like a bug. I bench 60 kil for 10 reps on 5 set and ive been training for 1 years. That is very bad if you ask me, I eat perfect macros, high calorie intake + high protein and I always eat every 3th hour and make sure atleast 50g protein is in each meal.

I have grown during this period, but not enough. My arms are 38cm now and im starting to finally build up a good shaped biceps. My lats are also growing, and my trapz are the best bodypart I have, they are big as hell.

I really love this sport, and I love the lifestyle. The only thing I hate is that i need to live a normal life, working with a job I hate and doing stuff I dont to just. Just to make sure I can live the life I do and train the way I do.

Not to go all emotional, but in a honest way all I want is to grow. And im willing to risc everything for bodybuilding. Its logical that you need to invest time in it to grow, it wont happen in 1 day. But when you have trained and done your diet perfect for 1 year and your not happy about the results, you get depressed.

Im thinking of test-e 500mg Galenika e5d with a total of 16 injects and during the period I cycle il take armi .5 mg e3d to prevent gyno and also the pct 40/20/20 nolva 2 weeks after last inject.

Don you think il grow and become big as hell on this cycle? Or will I lose all the gains when I stop the cycle?

Thanks to everyone who has answered this topic, its really helpful hearing you guys input.
                            Hmm,
                            This really goes beyond lifting and getting big. I know about depression. I have two teenage daughters, lol. I think your looking at bodybuilding as an outlet, and THATS GREAT. I love this sport just like everyone here. Let me give you FACTS right now. You will not get huge from steroids alone. I thought I was gonna grow like crazy when I did my first cycle. Yes they work, but don't expect miracles, it wont happen. You say you've made progress, cool, you should be happy. How many workout routines have you stuck to, to see results? Can't be that many in only a year. German Volume training, 3 day mass program, Pre exhaustion workout, so many others. It's important to keep track of everything so you can look at your progress down the road.
                            Being really big isn't going to change deeper issues you may have. I look so much better than I did two years ago and you know what, the babes are NOT throwing themselves at me. I'm not getting invited to more parties and still haven't gotten a freaking raise at work, lol. Anyway you may want to talk to someone if your able to about depression, I know it's sucks but there is help available. Don't be afraid to look for it. Oh yeah one more thing, try not to piss off MrBig anymore, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                              Hmm,
                              This really goes beyond lifting and getting big. I know about depression.

Being really big isn't going to change deeper issues you may have.

Anyway you may want to talk to someone if your able to about depression, I know it's sucks but there is help available. Don't be afraid to look for it.
                              Oh yeah one more thing, try not to piss off MrBig anymore, lol.
                              Pauliuch, exactly,
                              I'm not in know way pissed at this kid I'm afraid for him!!!!!
                              We all know how depressing is can be when your off your cycle or as you start to come off, if this kid is like this NOW I'm afraid for him. We've all heard about kids taking steroids and committing suicide...... and why, because of the depression you can fall into as you come off. Some people are prone to this and this kid......I'm atraid fit's that and I could not live with myself knowing that I helped this kid hurt himself.

I may be wrong, and GOD I hope so!!!!!!!
                              MrBig
                              Last edited by MrBig; 02-26-2013, 09:10 PM.
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules

Comment

Working...
                              X