what of these is more powerful anabolic

equipoise
    deca
    primobolan
    masteron

What are you looking to do

Comment

Def not masteron lol.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Might not be the most anabolic but id rather do that then pay high prices on primo anyday

Comment

True..but if ur talkin masteron prop than you would buy 2 bottles for every one of primo. Each are 1000mg vial but primo enanthate. Seems like around the same price to run a full cycle. Maybe my math is way off lol i just woke up from a nap
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

I think they are both great amd do great things. I just see masteron as a mild anabolic and high androgen. But, to answer planets question i do believe deca to be most anabolic on that list.

Comment

Deca maybe the most anabolic But it is also the easiest to lose your gains from it

Comment

Primo 189. Masteron. 90
                Primo. 90. Masteron 55
                Im lost nature

Comment

Your not lost bro. I am! Haha i had to do a little math. @ 400mg per week of each compound, masteron is more bang for your buck. The ester length of the two compounds threw me for a loop since one is enth and the other is prop.

Comment

I blame it on my dbol, makes me tired. Lol

Comment

I can understand why primo so expensive but i am hoping for one day it becoming POTW.

Comment

what is the best to stack with sustanon and d-bol?

Comment

I will never know why its so expensive between mast and im hearing a whole new level of eq i used to need deca to gain 20 lbs now everyone is ( saying ) there gaining 12 to 15 pounds on eq all of sudden. Maybe lieing i used eq 3 years ago for maybe 8 lbs but more of it solid and kept more
                          Gona run eq at 600 next cycle for 16 weeks and. See what everyone is TALKING about

Comment

Stack sust with something of a shorter ester. Tren ace and npp are good choices. It depends on what u want to accomplish.

Comment

Working...
                            X