GP Tren Ace for POTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Tren Ace for POTW

Let's get GP TREN ACE for product of the week. Everybody vote for it, we have a couple days left to get it to #1

Your right bro. Im wondering why the heck are people voting for the second place item
    Trying to make it close Lets go tren A

Comment

Tren A was way ahead and then all the sudden oxan came out of no where with a couple hundred votes. Same thing with the test/eq all sudden has hundreds. I vote for tren! Would love to stock up.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Gotta be rigged
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Ive been thinking its rigged. But they atleast let it win acouple of times already

Comment

For sure man. Hey i am happy with any discount but when tren ace is way ahead all week and then within minutes test/eq has over 500 votes it makes me wonder.

Comment

Its probably what they have most of in stock
              I guess i will be saving money this week if tren doesnt win

Comment

Makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  Ive been thinking its rigged. But they atleast let it win acouple of times already
                  It's not rigged, you know they add all the votes from their other sister sites like xpillz.. So it may appear like it jumped up over night, but really they just totaled up from their other sites.

Naps is gtg

Comment

I never knew they had sister sites. What are they

Comment

Well swanny tren A won. What are your cycle plans for it

Comment

Working...
                      X