X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 cycle

Hi,

Can someone recommend a 1st cycle plan?

Products to buy from naps (name or link would be awesome if you have time, I get lost in there)
    How much do i use of each and how often?

I want to get lean and ripped. Not all bulking. Im 5'11 185 24%BF (i know i need to diet better)

Thanks!

Bandit- this is the cycle log sub forum. This is where members post what cycle they are current on and log their progess. If you have questions visit the appropriate sub forum. Try "Anabolic steroids" and ask your questions there. Bro you are all over this board hyjacking other members posts and asking questions in all the wrong places. Take ur time and read the rules and post in the right sections!
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Yeah, this is better suited for the "Anabolic Steroids" Sub-forum. But, I do have some input here. I noticed that you are talking about using HGH. I would recommend not touching it. You are very new to this game and need to pace yourself bro. Just stick with aas for a while and then think about jumping on to GH. What I recommend as a first cycle to everyone:

12 week cycle as follows
      1-12 test e(or c) 500mg/week split into two shots
      1-4 dbol 30mg/day
      1-12 adex .5mg E3D
      Post cycle starts 2 weeks after your last injection, Nolvadex for 4 weeks dosed as follows 40/20/20/10 (that's 40mg/day for week 1, 20mg/day for week 2-3, and 10mg/day for week 4)

Comment

Ethan is that a cycle you recommend for someone strait of the couch? Or is that a cycle better suited for a person who has spend a considerable amount of time in the gym developing there muscular endurance over time with the right diet? Personally, i will always lean toward having a noob reach his potential NATURALLY and then add AAS. Yes they will help shed fat but guess what else does? Exercise and diet.

Bandit- you are not ready.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Bandit- bro, give yourself a minimum of 6 months ( i say a year) of dedicated training and diet before you add AAS. That is what i recommend for a "1st cycle" build ur body till you cant build anymore and then add AAS. Without your muscular endurance and structurally sound- you are prone to more injury and deminishing results. Play it safe bro. Just my opinion. Id love to help you build a routine/diet you can comitt to and then advise you when a good time to start AAS.

Comment

Not knockin ya ethan as i agree 100%. Thing is, this member has already stated hes way out of shape.. lol

Comment

Bandit due what you wanna do but if your gona do something ethan cycle looks good

Comment

Get yourself some clen brother. Fuck the weights, get on a stair master and go as hard as you can for as long as you can every day for the next month. Eat, not drink, 30g of protein every 3hrs. The weight will surely come off
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                  Ethan is that a cycle you recommend for someone strait of the couch? Or is that a cycle better suited for a person who has spend a considerable amount of time in the gym developing there muscular endurance over time with the right diet? Personally, i will always lean toward having a noob reach his potential NATURALLY and then add AAS. Yes they will help shed fat but guess what else does? Exercise and diet.

Bandit- you are not ready.
                  I never recommend anyone do a cycle without having been in the gym for a good amount of time. BUT, if he is going to do it either way, I'd like to at least point him in the right direction.

Comment

Thanks guys. For 1 I am not striaght off the couch. I was in the gy,m regually until my little girl was born and I have been home being a dad for a few months. Im not some fat pos that has never done a diet or llifted. I have an active gym membership and just want some advise on how to move forward when im ready. I will get my diet started again, hit the gym for a few months and gett a cycle going after. Ethan I appreciate your help thats all I was looking for.

Comment

Nature thanks. Im just getting my plan set up. Im not going tonstart injectiing right away. Inwilp get back in my routine but I want to order it now and be ready for when I want to start.

Comment

Great bro glad to hear you are going to take ur time and do it right. Stock up on the stack ethan listed, throw a little clen in there and you are on your way. I had to start fresh just like you after shoulder surgery. Same thing after my daughter was born, It took me a few months to get back to a high level of fitness so I could get back on the gear. Anyway, id love to help develope a diet/workout routine for you to get you started. PM me if you are interested.
                        Nature101
                        Last edited by Nature101; 02-24-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X