Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOOB to HGH looking for help!

Hi everyone,

If you dont want to help I completely understand as I could have a good amount of questions. For the ones that do assist thank you very much in advance!

Ok, so I want to get fit and that nice lean muscle look. I stopped my diet a while back and need to get back into it. I know its going to be a lot of work but Im looking for something to speed up the process so I can get some good results before its summer!

5'11 / 185 LBS / 24% BF / 26 Years old.

I want to get cut, lean and shredded.

Please see the link below.
    http://www.napsgear.net/human-growth-hormone-191aa-p464

If I were to purchase this how much should I use and how often? how long will 10 Vials last me?

If you can recommend a better AAS cycle with exact instructions and what products I need to get I would be open to that. My concern is I dont want to break out with acne so I though HGH would be all around better and less stressful for my body.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by bandit; 02-23-2013, 08:16 PM.

How old are you?
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Also, we have a sponsor (napsgear) use them. I would not recommend posting links to other sites for steroids. Go read the rules man make it easier on yourself and us. No one wants to waste time telling a new person to read the rules.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Yep. Sorry I saw napsgear also who I will use. I am 26.

Comment

Are you ready to inject an inch needle into your body and dedicate time in the gym and the kitchen

Comment

Totally ready . Just want to make sure I do it right and dont waste time, money and energy. Hopefully I can get some help here to g et me going

Comment

Thats what we are here for brother, to help. You have the right mentallity so put that to use and take it step by step. No one here wants to see you fail so ask your questions and keep an open mind to our suggestions. At the end of the day its all up to you man!

Comment

Truth be told IMO GH is a expensive and very slow method to lose fat. U will get leaner faster with other methods like; Diet,Diet, Cardio,Diet, ECAA, Clen+T3, etc

ur going to need a minimum of 3 preferably 6 kits.
                - start @ 2ius EOD SubQ then increase .5 -1iu every 4th inj until u reach ur dose.
                it is suggested to use 5-8ius for fat loss.
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 02-28-2013, 10:53 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thats over 1,500 hundred dollars. Do you keep the gains from hgh. After you stop

Comment

I appreciate all the help here. I think I will start with test e for a beginner cycle after I cut a little weight. I have been eating a clean diet for about a week now, with fiber and cardio (no lifting) lost 4 lbs . I will keep it going and get cleaner then start a test e cycle recommended on another post.

thanks again for your help and as I get my gear in I will probably reach out to make sure I pin everything correctly. Nature, L and all the others thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      Thats over 1,500 hundred dollars. Do you keep the gains from hgh. After you stop
                      I'm supposed to stop?
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by bandit View Post
                        I appreciate all the help here. I think I will start with test e for a beginner cycle after I cut a little weight. I have been eating a clean diet for about a week now, with fiber and cardio (no lifting) lost 4 lbs . I will keep it going and get cleaner then start a test e cycle recommended on another post.

thanks again for your help and as I get my gear in I will probably reach out to make sure I pin everything correctly. Nature, L and all the others thanks!
                        if I understand correct you aren't lifting.. why?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X