Some advice regarding Deca VS EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice regarding Deca VS EQ

I have used Deca with good results with Var and some D-ball , but can anyone say if Equipoise is a stronger drug then Deca for mass? I want to cycle either Deca or EQ with some D-ball and then throw in Var for 8- 10 weeks . I figure 400 mg Deca / EQ with 40- 50 mg D-ball then switch to 40-60mg Var sounds good to me .

For mass you'd be much better off with the deca. Equipose is more of a "quality" mass builder, with slower, but cleaner gains.

Comment

i think that deca is overall a better mass builder. as far as your cycle idea goes, that is too long to be running orals. pick one or the other. IMO, anavar is a weak drug for bulking unless you're a female
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm assuming you are planning on running test along with the deca or EQ ? If not you absolutely will want to as it should be the base for any cycle. As for as building mass, assuming you have previous cycles under your belt, then there isn't a cycle much better that the Test/Deca/Dbol stack. I would recommend something like this

Week 1-12 Test 500/wk
        Week 1-10 Deca 400/wk
        Week 1-4 Deca 40-50 ED

Sam1976 is right about the var, it is more for cutting and is recommended no longer than 8 weeks max. It sounds like you want to bulk and lean out towards the end of your cycle. I would decide whether you want to really focus on bulking or cutting then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
          I'm assuming you are planning on running test along with the deca or EQ ? If not you absolutely will want to as it should be the base for any cycle. As for as building mass, assuming you have previous cycles under your belt, then there isn't a cycle much better that the Test/Deca/Dbol stack. I would recommend something like this

Week 1-12 Test 500/wk
          Week 1-10 Deca 400/wk
          Week 1-4 Deca 40-50 ED

Sam1976 is right about the var, it is more for cutting and is recommended no longer than 8 weeks max. It sounds like you want to bulk and lean out towards the end of your cycle. I would decide whether you want to really focus on bulking or cutting then go from there.
          i like the way you think. glad to have you here
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the advice , but I may choose a different cycle . I m already thinking of something different that I know most experienced users wont agree with me on but check this out : use only 30- 50 mg D-ball for 3- 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle , then throw in Sus 250 at 250- 500 mg a week for next 4 weeks , than add Var to the Sus/ Var stack for last 4 weeks . Maybe it sounds like a screw ball cycle , but everyone desides what they think may work best , and not to mention the confusion with PCT these days .

Some users think you should use HCG with the test , while it was always recommeded to use for up to 3 weeks after the cycle with Clomed / Nolvadex .

Comment

I think that sounds like a really poor plan! If you wanted to do sust/var for 8 weeks and use dbol for the first 4 weeks and var for the last 4 weeks that would be much better! switching up the compounds and your blood levels of those compounds around like that seems like it would be asking for alot of trouble

Comment

you're lacking some very basic understanding of how the half life works in the various steroids you're suggesting. the idea of a "kickstart" is to get the benefits of a fast acting compound, in this case dbol, while you are waiting for the long acting test to kick in. it will take a few wks for the sust to really start working. your hormone levels will be up and down and up. that will cause a lot of side effects and problems, as mentioned above.

learn more about halflifes and you will also be able to figure out when to start your pct.

this isn't just stuff we're making up as we go along. things are done the way they are done because they work.

Comment

Timing is everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X