Lost Libido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Libido

Ok so i'm 5 days into my cycle at 15mg GP MHN ED (5mg tabs spaced evenly throughout the day) and I have done my first two 250mg test E shots Monday & Thursday (500mg/wk). Some how I feel like my I have lost my sex drive, my dick is used for pissing nothing more at the moment. Is this possible? or am I psyching myself out? What can it be?

I am interested to see what some of the more experienced guys have to say about this. I have personally never ran MhN so i can only assume that it shut you down before your test E kick in. Ive read it doesnt have much effect on libido so keep us posted man. Best of luck.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

HMN will cause deca dick.. And since you're only in week 2 of your cycle, test e hasn't kicked in yet.
      I'd do more research before jumping on 19-nor

Comment

Guess I can cut back the MHN to 5mg a day or not at all till the test E starts to kick in

Comment

If I stop taking the MHN and continue to do 500mg Test E a week should that fix the problem

Comment

It should. Add in some Arimidex. Your estrogen levels could be too high.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X