GP Superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Superdrol

Hey guys new user here. I guess I should start off with my lifting history/stats since that's what most people are interested in before any questions are answered. Well I was always the fat kid in school up until I decided to make a change during my freshman year in high school. I was 6 feet roughly 205lbs 24% bodyfat. That summer I decided to lose weight and I did it all wrong I dropped down to about 155 but lost so much muscle. I used Clen and ephedra. I was young and stupid but it worked and don't regret it. So here I am now at 24 still 6 feet tall rougly 187 14% bodyfat. I eat around 2.5k to 3k Cals ~300g of protein. Fats and Carbs change regularly but usually nothing above the 200g mark, you know how college is lol. I train 4-5 times a week and do cardio on an inclined treadmill for 15-20 mins after each workout which may seem like a little but it works for me.

I received my GP T3 and GP superdrol. Will modify my diet to about 2k cals when running the T3 first without any AAS, please spare me the "use test" speech, I'm aware of the consequences. I will be using Sam's method of running T3 but will stop at 75mcg. I have my PCT on hand for Superdrol which I will run at 10/20/20 about 1 month after the T3 to allow my thyroid to recover and not have any rebound weight since carbs will definitely increase for Superdrol. I may go for the 4th week depending on sides but more than likely I won't since this will be my very first cycle of anything.

SO FINALLY, I was just wondering if anyone can shed light on GP Superdrol, I've seen one other member mention it works but nothing in detail. If no one has any info on it then I guess I'll be back in about 3-4 months to give my 2 cents.

Well I guess no one has any info on the GP Superdrol but that's alright. Just wanted to jump in and say that the GP T3 is great. Whenever I eat my heart rate shoots up a bit but nothing unbearable. Can't wait to get to 75mcg especially since I saw the lab results and it shows the T3 to be underdosed by about 5mcg.

Comment

Went to a doctors appointment today for a check up, I had gyno surgery last year, developed it during puberty. Anyways my blood pressure clocked in at 180/95. That's INSANELY high! Other than feeling hot and a slight headache once in a while I feel fine. Do you guys thing I should lower the t3? But like I said I feel fine.

Comment

I used Gp sdrol with test prop and had great results. i´ve put on 12 pounds of good, dry mass, and my shoulders literally exploded while on it, but i´ve used a 30 mg/day dose.

Comment

Hey thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. Sounds great. Did you gain the 12 lbs from superdrol and prop after 3-4weeks or was that the total at the end of the cycle?

Comment

Working...
          X