Oral Tren Cycle How To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Tren Cycle How To?

Hey, guys i'm new to the community but, I've been lifting for about 7 years now, and have ran about five cycles aboutone one a year for the last five (4 INJ, 1 ORAL) for a bit of a backgroud. So i had a guy come into GNC and he was telling me about Oral Tren, and was telling me about how succesful his cycle was with it so i bought two packs . Asuming it's anything like T-Ace? (Which i loved) how would someone about 195 10% percent body fat dose it? Also would it be wise to stack it with some Oral Winny's & Proviron? I'm trying to do an all oral cycle, because i was pretty impressed with the Superdrol/Epi cycle i ran last year and to be honest i hate needles. Help would be much Appreciated.
    “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

I think you should of asked hom what he cycled it with. Your gona get knocked on the site for doing an oral only cycle

Comment

I feel the liver damage side effects of orals are often blown out of proportion, but oral Tren is some rough stuff and should only be taken for 2 to 4 weeks. I'd say 250mcg to start and see how your sides are, then maybe bump it up to 500mcg for a week or two.

Injectable will get you much further IMO.

Comment

Don't get me wrong at no point do I disagree with you injectables are the way to go but like I said my own personal preference I prefer orals so I'm going to run a cycle of the OT I'm gonna use Test-E as a base but I've done some pretty harsh compounds and from what I've seen liver toxicity may prose an issue but I've taken all measures to avoid it, and thank you for the dosing info that's much appreciated. Im curious to see how well the proviron/tren oral stack will do for a recomp. If the oral is no good I have a few weeks worth of tren ace I'll jump back to but if I can find a new stack that doesn't involve needles I'm all for it.
        “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

I'm taking oral tren right now. 500mcg a day. bumping to 750mcg this week. I have seen no sides. and i'm taking tudca and liv 52 with it, so i'm takine precaution. i'm logging it in the cycle log section. check it out.

Comment

I read through it my biggest concern will probably also be not feeling tren like effects from it but im throwing in test cyp reluctantly and the winnys sould help with that

Comment

If you decide to take oral tren(methyltrienolone) make sure you incorporate some form of TESTOSTERONE. VERY VERY important. If not, you might loose your nut sack literally!! Also depression, wierd feeling of paranoia, and maybe insomnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree cmode44. Oral tren(methyltrienolone) comes in very small mcg(micro-gram) doses.............. .5mg - 1.5mg is the safe spot. even if you take 2mg/day i still think its safe from personal experience. But DO NOT take any other oral anabolic steroid!!!! Methyltrienolone is THE F***** BOMB!!! I experienced vascularity, pumps, strength, mental agression, and helped me stay lean & muscular......................6 week cycle baby!!!!

Comment

They say 1mg of methy trenbolone(methyltrienolone,R1881) is equivalent to about 50-100mg of trenbolone acetate ester. Just to get the idea!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X