Nipple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipple

Ok does everyone have kinda a lump or marble feeling when they push in on there nipple,naturally?Im two weeks in today,test c.I have adex in hand in case but haven't started taking it yet to see if I have any gyno sides,This is my second cycle and on my first cycle I took the adex to be safe,U guys think I should take .25 on mon and thur the same days I pin or e3d,or wait and see if I have any sides first lol.500 mg test c,first cycle I took .5 e3d and it was too much I think

Personally I use the AI regardless of seeing signs. Once gyno starts there is no cure for it. Better safe then sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
      Ok does everyone have kinda a lump or marble feeling when they push in on there nipple,naturally?Im two weeks in today,test c.I have adex in hand in case but haven't started taking it yet to see if I have any gyno sides,This is my second cycle and on my first cycle I took the adex to be safe,U guys think I should take .25 on mon and thur the same days I pin or e3d,or wait and see if I have any sides first lol.500 mg test c,first cycle I took .5 e3d and it was too much I think
      You just said you have a lump, what more do you want.......thast a side right there. Start the Adex, I'd do 1/2 e3d and see if that will help, ajust from there.

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      Personally I use the AI regardless of seeing signs. Once gyno starts there is no cure for it. Better safe then sorry.
      As long as you catch it early and it's not that bad Letrozole will take care of it, most of the time. I had gyno, very small, pea size. Started the Letrozole one pill ed for a week and it was gone by the end of the week.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
        Bingo. Ive already told him this in another thread.

You should always run an AI from the first pin all the way through PCT. And always keep LETRO on hand for situation like this, not adex
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

And even if you don't have sides, it will help to keep the excess test from overly aromatizing right?

Comment

I personally have never had gyno, so I certainly can't give advice. However, I would like to expand on Kawi's question. Is it normal for symptoms to manifest that quickly? 2 weeks just seems awfully fast for estrogen related sides to show up. How long did it take for you to see your lump, MrBig?

I don't know any of your particulars Kawi, and I could be way off base here, but I'm just concerned it might be something else. Just throwing it out there.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanks guys,and Tim guinness I don't know if two weeks is to early to tell either but shit scares me lol,I started .25 every three days,my first cycle I experienced sore ass joints from .5 e3d,so i will go from here,the lump or whatever was there before I started, it's hard to explain lol,I have to push real hard in on my nipple to feel what I'm calling a lump,when my nipple is soft I can't feel any thing unless I push real hard lol

Comment

Definatley sore left nipple,.5adex e3d at moment,started thur and sun,if this soreness does not go away what u guys suggest,letro on way

Comment

I have had issues in the past with gyno. Even though I was using adex when I went up to 750mg of test e a week my left nipple got a knot and was really puffy. I started taking the letro and even though it didn't go away it remained the same without getting worse and I was able to finish out my cycle. Doing much reading and asking questions on different boards sometimes letro will totally clear up gyno but for some people it had no effect what so ever causing them to cut cycles short. Now once and if you get it under control I've read that getting back to your normal AI is important because running TEST with letro is basically a waste. You've got to have some estrogen following. Good luck.

Comment

Manonmac how long did u take ur letro and what mg

Comment

Back in the old days PCT was not that well known. I have lactated. I have gyno. I am still lifting and I have started TRT with my doc. I have read that letro will sometimes help and get rid of some or all the gyno. In my case I am not looking for miracles but I would like to know what would be a good cycle to try and see if letro can help. I want to give it a fair chance so I can report fairly the results. Also...any suggestions on what brand I should try? Thanks.

Comment

I'll post on the blog tomorrow

DHT-cream or DHT gel will reduce pre-existing gyno. Andractim or Androhard. You can google and find much information on these brands.
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?421-Andractim

Comment

Its better to prevent then treat an emergency situation that can stress you out a great deal. Depending on how sensitive you are to estradiol, exemestane may be a better choice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X