No announcement yet.

(Test Prop/Tren A)/Hygetropin/(Test E/Deca) cycle buying this week input needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Test Prop/Tren A)/Hygetropin/(Test E/Deca) cycle buying this week input needed

I was planing on running a pretty costly cycle for my next but I hope for it to be my last I'm really interested in Tren but don't like that it gives bad joint problems and hair loss"in some cases" but I do like that it is a very good steroid for huge lean gain's and decreases body fat, I am also interested in Deca but I don't like that it has a high rate for Erectile dysfunction and I can't have that lol but I do like that it lubes up my joints and muscles and gives that more serrated look on the muscle "when ripped" and I figure the only way to do this cycle with out the Erectile dysfunction is to run hygetropin(human growth hormone 191a frag) and with this added to my cycle It would make sure of no stretch marks and tighten up my lose skin, and also decrease body fat and make me more leaner also I'm trying to compete soon and need to get my transformation done for my self already please post comments on this cycle what you think and I would be running hgh at 3iu for 2 months then 4 for 2 months then 3 for 2 months so a total of 6 months and I would be running test p/Tren for 8 weeks then switch into test e/Deca for 8-10 weeks just let me know what you think I'm excited to do this and see results I'm planning on buying this this upcoming week when Tren acetate goes on sale for the product of the week
    peter101
    Last edited by peter101; 02-19-2013, 07:44 AM. Reason: Tags

I also have a full 12 weeks of anavar at 80 mg currently that I might run with the cycle

Comment

Hello and good morning. it seems like you have a couple questions in regard to a few of the compounds you listed. What is your height/weight? What is your body fat %? How many calories arr you taking in per day? What is your training schedule like? And how many cycles have you run in the past? Of those cycles that you ran in the past, what compounds did you run and for how many weeks?
      Nature101
      Last edited by Nature101; 02-19-2013, 11:34 AM.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by peter101 View Post
        I was planing on running a pretty costly cycle for my next but I hope for it to be my last

and tighten up my lose skin, and also decrease body fat and make me more leaner also I'm trying to compete soon
        If this is ur last cycle how r u going to compete?

I love all the compounds u want to purchase but I don't understand exactly what ur going for or asking?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          If this is ur last cycle how r u going to compete?

I love all the compounds u want to purchase but I don't understand exactly what ur going for or asking?

Well what Ike going for is the natural look I and as far as my combo of anabolics I am currently a bodybuilder and I'm trying to lean into crossfit and wreck the Competitions(win).

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
            Hello and good morning. it seems like you have a couple questions in regard to a few of the compounds you listed. What is your height/weight? What is your body fat %? How many calories arr you taking in per day? What is your training schedule like? And how many cycles have you run in the past? Of those cycles that you ran in the past, what compounds did you run and for how many weeks?
            In 5'10 218 12% bf I'm taking in about 2500-3500 cal depending on the day my training schedule is very intense with hours lifting and perfecting my pre contest cut ripped dry look with swimming about 15 laps after a hard core lift session and running 5-8 min warm up before I lift, I train just about every muscle in my regimen it's worked wonders for me and I'm just trying to be more athletic. I've ran 2 cycles for both 20 weeks and keep in mind I was a big natural person with out anabolics. I did test, tbol, anavar,

Comment

Ok so what do you want to know? Im not tryin to be a dick but there is STILL no clear cut question here..
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I dont like how you add test/deca for 8 to 10 weeks. I dont think a guy you size needs deca. I have run deca 6 cycles and nevet seen it give me Serrated look. Eq Maybe but not so much deca But if you run deca it can hit ya late like week 5 and you could still get results into week 12

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                  Ok so what do you want to know? Im not tryin to be a dick but there is STILL no clear cut question here..
                  I guess your right lol.. Well my question is what will be the benifits of hygetropin during this cycle ? Besides skin tighten and increased recovery

Comment

Hey peter101. Looks like you have great intent and a some goals to achieve. Id like to see you to direct your questions about HGH and anabolics in the correct sub forum. You have posted this in "cycle logs" which is great for tracking your progress and sharing your personal notes if you are currently on cycle. So, take your personal stats, goals you want to achieve and your questions to the appropriate sub forum. Then, when you are ready to start your actual cycle, come back here and keep us updated on your results/routine.
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by peter101 View Post
                      I guess your right lol.. Well my question is what will be the benifits of hygetropin during this cycle ? Besides skin tighten and increased recovery
                      IMO that partly depends on ur age and how good ur GH is (if it is good GH - which is hard to come by Nowadays). Alot of GH is labeled 10ius but is more like 2-8ius so dosing is guesswork. But i would expect a little help w fat burning and as u said help in recovery.

u actually need to PM a Mod they can move ur post to right subforum.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                      X