Liquid dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid dbol

What's do you guys use to chase after oral dbol? this is the worst tasting stuff I've ever had to put in my mouth and I'm barely able to keep it down
    One decision determines your legacy

Are tou talking about the injectable d bol from GP? I wasnt aware of a liquid d bol other than injectable
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Lol. Maybe he is drinking the injectable dbol

Comment

I hope not. Methan 10 should go down fine. Ive never heard of drinking a liquid dbol. Keep us posted and be safe man!
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Some companies make a liquid dbol you buy in 50ml bottle

Comment

Hmm neat. Never crossed my mind. I wonder the effectiveness. Thanks Big L looks like ive got some homework for the day!

Instead of just downing it raw perhaps just hide it in a shake?
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

just hide it in any drink really. as long as its easier to take and stomach, i dont see why not
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yeah it's a liquid oral taste like pure shit too... Best way I've found out is just stick the tube as far back in my throat as possible and drink something flavored afterward
                One decision determines your legacy

Comment

i would mix it in something small, like a shot glass. i use something like diet coke or orange juice for a bad tasting liquid oral. i wouldnt throw it in a blender or anything, where you could rick losing a large amount of gear on the wall of the blender.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X