Dbol question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol question

Sup everybody, started taking 20mgs of Dbol daily along with a very low dose of test cyp (100mgs a week) and EQ (300mgs a week) Been on the Cyp and EQ for about a month now, and just started the Dbol this week....... i really feel weird, extra aggressive, and like i want to stay away from socializing and fuckfuckfuck all day, this can be normal for some people on high amounts of compounds and or unbalanced hormones (high test, low test, high E2 ect) Felt normal up until adding the Dbol, wondering if anyone has experienced this on such a low dose

dbol has never had any mental effects on me, Why are you just now adding it into the cycle? And why is everything else dosed so oddly lol

Comment

Cycled off in September and test levels were very low after pct, (180 total and 6.8 free) the doctor suggested to just deal with it until March. That was in November. He said the most he could do if my levels were still low was Andro Gel.I didnt want to deal with low test and all the side effects any longer. I decided to go with a low dose of Test Cyp and EQ to raise my levels, i only added the Dbol to help out with pushing heavy weight...and maybe a little mass. I scheduled an appointment to see a new doctor who specializes in hormone therapy...... hopefully he can get to the bottom of my problem here. Maybe i didnt Pct long enough, or possibly the Nolva, Clomid and HCG could of been bogus. Would consider taking a good natty booster for now if i can find one, still have to wait a bit to see the Doc.

Comment

Ah gotcha. Yeah if your doctor is telling you that all he can give you is androgel, it's time to find another doctor haha. I would talk to some of the older guys at the gym and figure out who has a prescription and ask them what doctor they go to. Every town has at least one doctor that doesn't give a fuck about prescribing aas lol

Comment

Working...
        X