Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY GUYS! New Here and looking to learn from you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY GUYS! New Here and looking to learn from you all!

Just wanted to say HI! New member here and just wanted to introduce myself. Had just done one AAS cycle consisting of Test-E/Dbol/Winny. The cycle was successful. Started at 170 and ended at 187. Currently in PCT now.

All my gear came from our sponsor above so just wanted to share my experience too. My cycle log and pics is in another forum so with all due respect to this forum, I will not post the link but in the next day or so I can post my cycle log and pics here if there is interest.

Good luck to us all !
    32 yrs
    5'6"
    187 lbs
    One cycle on the belt!

hey brutha, new member myself. random question for you tho, did your gear from GP(if thats where you ordered from) get to you in the U.S without any probloms. im tempted to put down an order but i cant help but be slightly paranoid thinking my package is going to get seized and i get Fked. LOL
    im in the states myself. thanks
    ssj4jay~

Comment

Hi,
      Somewhat new member here.. Ive had 4out of 4 sucessful shipments to san diego. Cycling GP test-cyp. 500mg. with a little GP airmidex, Great results, week 5 and have put on 15lbs, bench is us 30lbs, so is the mood!
      Recomend sticking to Genza products.
      J

Comment

G2g.... Good products.

Comment

Bros........Naps is good from what I'm hearing and from my friends at the gym. I'm in the East Coast, not too far from the big apple. My friends ordered w/o any problems. I just ordered myself for the 20% off and additional 15% off, lol. It expires 1/01/2011!!!!!

And welcome to all new members in the forum! It will be a good and educational experience!!!!!!
          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
          X