anybody have knowledge on HRT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have knowledge on HRT??

Got blood work back from the dr.,and my test levels are low..so i got the green light on a scrip of test cyp.the dose hes telling me to use is 200mg every other week,pretty low,but figured it would be.would appreciate some info or tips on HRT and how to use it in conjunction with other cycles,etc.can i just add other high doses off aas while running the low doess of cyp and will i need to due the pct since i will still be running the cyp continuesly?

You dont have to do pct when on hrt. But depending how long inbetwren blood test depends on what other steroids you can add You cant come back with super high test levels. You gona have to play it smart How long inbetween blood test is your doctor giving ya

Comment

talk to ur Doc about estrogen control as well, a E2 dump can be worse than low T. if he won't give u script get some on ur own.
      (usually hits guys around month 4-6 on that dose).
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 02-15-2013, 07:51 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

he said he will re-check my levels in 8 weeks to see where im at,but after that im not sure.and should i ask them to check my estrogen levels at 8 weeks ODB and what should i look for or notice if my E2 takes a dump?

Comment

joint pain, libido in toilet, feel like shit, no energy and no appetite.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X