Test Prop questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Prop questions

Hey guys im looking at doing a cycle of test prop for about 8 weeks. What size pins and gauge would you recommend for test prop? and what dosage have you guys used if youve used it?

23g needle withdrawing 25g 1inch injecting needle, try 750 mg a week, and inject every other day break the 750mg into 3 shots mon/wens/Friday. Have fun

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa...easyyyyy there. Before we go telling new members to inject 750 mg per week of test prop we need to gather a lot more information first.

dcd5117- you need to give us some info brother. What is your height,weight and body fat percentage? How many calories are you taking in per day? How many cycles have you ran in the past? And lastly, are you looking to cut or bulk? What are your goals.

Peter101. We always ask new members their stats before recommending ANYTHING. this is to insure safety and proper guidance.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Im doing 150mg eod right now. I use 25g to pin but the length depends on where youre pinning at. 1.5 for gleuts, 1 for quads, 5/8 for delts. It also depends on how lean you are. Give us your stats and well recommend you a SAFE dose. I doubt your ready for 750mg of any drug if your still asking about pin size...
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Why would you tell someone who obviously isnt educated on steroids to inject 750mgs a week? You dont know his medical history, his anabolic history, training history, age, height, weight, or his diet. Maybe im on the wrong forum?

Comment

Working...
          X