Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished 2nd cycle, blood work on the way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished 2nd cycle, blood work on the way.

Hi guys. I have been away for quite a while which sucks, but I am beyond stressed with nursing school, work, gym, eating etc. I feel bad for not being around, but I have been lurking when I get the chance.

Here is the deal, a lot of you helped me with my 2nd cycle. I wound up running the same as my first.
    500mg test E/week
    30mg DBOL everyday for 5 weeks.
    2 week break after last pin of test
    4 weeks nolvadex 40/40/30/20

I felt great on cycle, gained good size. I came off and did everything just like the first time. For some reason I havent been feeling "right"

I honestly don't think it is from the cycle, but I have been tired, depressed, a bit moody, not sleeping well. I ended the cycle over winter break from school...then school started back up and it has been overwhelming. I am thinking I am feeling this way because of major stress.

However. I am going to the doctor Feb 22 for a full physical and blood work. I am also going to ask for blood work to check my testosterone, not really sure what to say if she asks why. Are there any other blood tests you guys think I should get done just to be safe? Thank you guys!

sounds like low T to me. Seriously.

Comment

Thedub3, I had the same experience this time around. I had gotten sick in the middle of the cycle but during the PCT got the exact same symptoms. Did you loose any mass?

Comment

I agree with the low t i went through the same thing!! After two months im back to feeling normal

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the replies... So you think it is low t? I finished my last day of nolvadex on January 23 20mg. I feel that I am getting a little motivation and energy back in the gym but still not feeling 100% yet. If I ask for blood work to see my test levels will the doctor have no issue? I go the 22...Thanks again guys

I forgot to mention I did lose mass and fat, but I am eating less and not training as intense as I was
          Thedub3
          Last edited by Thedub3; 02-14-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X