Pre workout eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre workout eating

There are plenty of foods we can eat before a workouy i was wondering what food do you feel gives you your best energy for your workout

Ive always had red meat and brown rice for pre workout meals. Im under the impression that the fats in the red meat (or any healthy fats) regulate hormone production. So if i can get my test flowing pretty good by eating something specific before i train, im game for that
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I nuke a brick of ramen, no seasoning, and 9 of those microwaveable meatballs with a half cup of pasta sauce lol. Quick meal, doesn't fill me up but gives me something to work with haha
      My problem is taking pre workout on a full stomache. I almost always get sick from it so I can't eat a whole lot.

Comment

It depends for me , if I'm working out in the morning I have a bowl of oatmeal or whole grain cereal and protein drink and leftover meat from dinner the night before.
        If I'm going to work out at night I eat dinner with the family try to consume a moderate amount of carbs lots of meat ( I have to compete with my to carnivorous kids) and lots of veggys. I take a carb protein drink to have while I workout either way. If we have pasta we always have whole grain noodles so I eat up.

Comment

what if you work out at 6am.... ima have a real hard time eating or cooking pasta and meatballs at 5am or earlier
          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I just eat the meatballs lol

Comment

3 whole eggs, 5 eggs whites (crack into a pint glass and drink raw). Blend 1 cup of raw oats with water and a green apple. By far the best pre workout meal for me personally. Quick, easy and fast. Oh and really f-ing cheap!

Comment

Working...
              X