Taking clenbuterol. Then dbol after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking clenbuterol. Then dbol after

Making an order of steroids, but since it is overseas i will be ordering all of it at one time.I will be taking clenbuterol for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and then 2 weeks on again. I will not be taking t3 with it. I have switched my workout routine but I'm at the original: Monday- Chest&tris, Tuesday- Back&bis, Wednesday- Shoulders&tris, Thursday- Legs. And repeating with Chest&tris being on Friday and so on cardio will be done everyday maybe .5-1 mile a day.. dosages will look like this:

Day 1:20mcg
    Day 2:40mcg
    Day 3:60mcg
    Day 4:80mcg
    Day 5:80mcg
    Day 6-12:100mcg
    Day 13:80mcg
    Day 14:60mcg

Not too sure about the second cycle(next 2 weeks of clen) but was assured that I could start at a high dose.

I will be running dbol for 40 mg a day for 6 weeks. I will be taking armidex for .5mg Ed. Pct will be nolvadex but not sure about the dosages on this one. Possibly 20/20/20/20 from what I've heard.

Opinions? Hate? Advice? Please feel free to speak.

do you have a test base at all or just Dbol and clen? also what are your stats? height, weight, age and lifting history?

Comment

Im not really sure whats going on here all i lnow is that clen should be ran 2 weeks on 2 weeks off unless youre a hardcore dude and run it differently which im doubting is the case here but i could be wrong. Start at 40mcg a day and work up to 120mcg a day over that 2 week stretch.

I go like this for daily doses: 40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120

Clen does not need to be ramped down since it is not naturally occuring in your body, and therefore you dont need to get natural levels to come back up by slowly decreasing the amount of drugs you put into it

I will tell you not to mess with d bol yet. You obviously have alot more to learn before you start experimenting with those kinds of drugs
      ALEX.18
      Last edited by ALEX.18; 02-12-2013, 04:48 AM.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
      X