1st Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Cycle

Just thought I would share what I intend to do for my first cycle of AAS.

A few stats about myself, I am 21, been training for about 1.5 years hard and consistent.
    I am 5'5" 160 pounds 14% BF
    23" Thieghts
    16" Calves
    15.5" Biceps
    30inch weist

My lifts look like this:

Bench: 220 Squat 315 Deadlift 315

My program is as followed:

M LEGS, T CHEST, W BICEPS/TRICEPS, THUR SHOULDERS, FRI BACK

I eat about 3500 cals, I don't drink and stick to my diet well.

My first cycle looks like this:

1-12 250 mg per pin (M&T) 500mg total per week of Test E from GP
    1-4 50mg of Dbol oral from GP
    Adex EOD of .5mg

PCT
    Nolva 14-18 (still researching for current dosages, I have read that I should taper off towards the end)

I can upload pics soon, I really hope that I have my ducts in a row and want to do this the correct way. I am definitely not looking for a instant fix, this is a lifestyle that I will continue for many years to come.

I did a vary similar cycle my first time. I was running GP sust 270 twice a week with the oral d-bol 50mg a day. Everyones different but be sure your drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Because that d-bol will dehydrate you fast!! But i was very happy with the sust 270..

Comment

This isnt good. 21 is young, 160 is light, and 1.5 years training is no where near enough time to need gear, but as long as you know what youre getting yourself into and what comes with it in the long run, and if youre ready to accept that as the truth, then welcome to the darkside brother. I meen no matter what anyone says on here will prevent you from doing it anyway right? So i might as well help you out so you do it the right way.

Cycle looks good as far as dosages and gear goes. I might be able to help u out with the adex problem. Start with .5mg e3d and see how that treats you. If you get gyno or estro sides right away and you need to go eod, then go eod. Its always a good idea to have letro on hand when using adex. If you find yourself needing adex ed, then you need to get into the letro.

Whats this diet going to look like while your on all of this gear?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
        I did a vary similar cycle my first time. I was running GP sust 270 twice a week with the oral d-bol 50mg a day. Everyones different but be sure your drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Because that d-bol will dehydrate you fast!! But i was very happy with the sust 270..
        Thanks, I usually drink between 1-1.5 gallons a day, easily.

Comment

Just so you know if your diet sucks you will just be wasting your money

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            Just so you know if your diet sucks you will just be wasting your money
            I have a good diet, I will post my macros stats later. Any other advise I could be missing on? I have been reading all of the stickey's and watching many videos. Just trying to adsorb as much as possible

Comment

Hey have you considered which dbol you're going to run? Personally I prefer the injectable over the oral but it does require daily pins. I don't feel like I got as much out of the oral either. Just a suggestion but if you can handle the pins is well worth it!

Comment

Way to young, just my 2 cents. But who am I???
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                X