Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deciding on 2nd compound.

Hello viewers,

I am deciding whether to run a cycle of Andromix or NPP. If anyone has experience and can offer the pros and cons of each I would love to hear from you.

This will be cycle # 6 for me since August 2006. 1st one was a Test only cycle (did not know of PCT at the time). After that I tried oral only, was okay. Last 3 have been done right with 12 week Cycles of Test E @ 500-600mg EW and PCT. I have truly enjoyed taking my time before adding other compounds but, my natural curiousness is driving me to a new experience.

I am 28, 5'10, 175lbs, 8-9%bf and id like to end up at 190 lbs and under 10% bf prefer around 7%

2800-3000 cal day
    Protien 270-300g ED (I could prob bump this up a little)
    Carbs 350g ED
    Fats 125g ED

Easy on the sweets, Clean eater. Multi, Vitamin C, Omegas, Digestive enzyme, ginger root (soothes stomach while increasing food intake), creatine, and echinacea (immune health/appetite stimulant-makes me feel like i have the "munchies") are my daily supplements.

Last cycle:

Weeks 1-12 Test E 600mg EW
    Weeks 6-12 Proviron 25mg ED
    Weeks 14-18 Clomid 50mg ED

New Cycle will look like:

Weeks 1-9 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-9 NPP 100mg EOD
    Weeks 1-9 ADEX .5mg E3D
    Weeks 5-9 Stan 10 10mgx3ED
    Week 10 off
    Weeks 11-15- Clomid 50mg ED

Or

Weeks 1-9 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-9 ADEX .5mg E3D
    Weeks 1-9 Andromix 100mg EOD
    Weeks 5-9 Stan 10 10mg x3ED(morn,afternoon,eve)
    Week 10 off
    Weeks 11-15 Clomid 50mg ED

Caber on the side if needed

Thoughts?
    Nature101
    Last edited by Nature101; 02-18-2013, 03:41 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Its all up to you bro. I dont have experience with either yet but plan on using them both very soon. Im sure some guys will chime in on there experiences with both though. To me, everything looks good on both of them except youre missing one thing that the will both require...caber. And which ever you choose, make sure to run the test 1 week longer than the other drug to let it clear and get a better start on pct
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks ALEX.18

You know, I was hoping someone would mention the CABER. I am reading that the Stan 10 does well with the progesterone. Given the shorter esters and even so-caber is still a must I am assuming? That reminds me to edit my post and add Stan 10 to my NPP cycle i listed. Thanks Again!
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Yea i dont think the addition of caber to either one of those cycles would be a bad idea even with the winny
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Hello,

ALEX.18 - thanks again. I will have you know ive added caber to my shopping cart. I appreciate the info brotha.

Comment

You havent told us what you want to achieve with this cycle get biger or get more cut if it where me and it was at one time i was 5/9 175 i got tired of being cut and thin no respect at 175 so i would do test deca dbol get to 200 then hit up the andromix cut down to 190 at 5 percent bf 15 pounds is alit of muscle But you did say what ur goal is

Comment

Big L-Thanks for your reply.

You nailed it. I am extremely cut and I am looking to add size/even out at right around 190. Last cycle I peaked at 187 from starting at 165 and going into this cycle at 175-77. End goal- 190lbs and under 10%bf.

Comment

Im prob going to have to get away from the faster esters and extend my cycle length if I want to achieve my goal. For some reason I have been fixed on the Props, NPPs and the ace. They sound wonderful compared to Enth/Deca if you can get over the pin schedule

Comment

I hear that nothing sucks more than injecting and waiting 4 weeks to get results It seems you have your kind made up so goodluck. Just make sure you rotate injection sites very often

Comment

Decided on NPP. Also, im only doing the test prop for first 2 weeks along with my test E. Was going to run prop whole way for the sake of trying something new but i feel this way will be better. After my 2 weeks pinning prop i will have a better idea on how i react to it and will plan a cycle after accordingly. Final cycle looks like this.
                    Weeks 1-2 test prop 100mg EOD
                    Weeks 1-12 Test E 600mg EW
                    Weeks 1-12 Adex .5 mg E3D
                    Weeks 3-11 NPP 400mg EW
                    Weeks 3-12 .25mg Cabaser E3D
                    Weeks 14-18 Clomid 50mg ED
                    Nature101
                    Last edited by Nature101; 02-11-2013, 03:20 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Looks good bro. Only thing i dont like is, i would like to see you end the NPP a week before the test ends. Its always a good idea for recovery to let the other drugs clear while still using test. Other than that bro. I likenit and see myself running something similar to tgis later. Maybe just with prop and no enanthate

Comment

You caught me slippin ALEX! THANKS MAN! I was actually aware of that and slipped my mind. I am set up nice and looking forward to this cycle. I remember when I first posted this I said I was throwing in some winny at the end, also threw around the idea of dbol, but for the sake of taking it slow as this is my first time adding another inject compound, its best to save the goods for later! "Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

As an update to this- i am still figuring out what i want to run for a second compound. Im upping my cals/macros and will have that updated very soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X