Test + deca cycle need some help, Experienced people only thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test + deca cycle need some help, Experienced people only thanks

I say experienced people only due to the fact ive been asking on alot of other forums and being given bad information by people who have done about 3 cycles and know little more then myself.

My stats: 76kg 5, 7" tall, 2 years training, 1 previous cycle of test e 500mg pw for 12 weeks.

Ill list my cycle and then at the bottom i will list my questions id appreciate if you could copy paste the questions and answer each of them for me, thanks alot, much appreciated!

The Cycle:

weeks 1-16 test Enanthate @ 550MG per week
    weeks 1-13 nandrolone decanoate @ 300MG per week
    weeks 10-18? Arimidex @ .5mg EOD (to reduce water, if i see any sides i will immediatly begin taking adex)
    weeks ??? HCG @ ???

PCT:

Clomid at ??? for ??? weeks

My Questions:

1. When should i begin HCG, at what dose and how frequently should i be pinning it?

2. the aromasin at 10-18 weeks was a personal thought ive read that its best to keep it on hand and use only at the sign of sides. but ive also read it should be ran toward the end of the cycle to dry
    up the water weight, should i use it differently, if yes how? .. also should i be running the armomasin for half of my pct with clomid or should i stop use when i begin taking clomid?

3. What should i run Clomid at my understanding was 50/50/50/50 (4 weeks 50mg per day)

4. final question - should i be running cabergoline? if so at what dose and for how long etc. or should i just have the cabergoline on hand for if i have any progesterone related sides?

Thanks a heap to anyone who can answer these questions for me, i have somewhat of an idea but id appreciate some second opinions before getting started.

1. 250iu 2x a week
    2. 12.5mg aromasin e3d all the way until the end of pct
    3. This is perfect already
    4. You should run caber with any cycle using 19-nors (tren and deca) at .25mg e3d to prevent progestin related sides
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks alex appreciate it bro when should i begin taking the HCG and when should i stop?

also if i cant get armomasin but can get adex should i run it .5mg e3d the whole cycle until the end of pct?

thanks again much appreciated

Comment

your question on HCG depends on how u wish to run it after or during cycle?
        (I've used both ways and only during cycle worked 4Me.)

for during cycle start wk2 - wk17.
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 02-04-2013, 08:41 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftdemise View Post
          thanks alex appreciate it bro when should i begin taking the HCG and when should i stop?

also if i cant get armomasin but can get adex should i run it .5mg e3d the whole cycle until the end of pct?

thanks again much appreciated
          Yes adex can be subbed for aromasin at .5mg e3d.

As far as hcg, like odb said, if your going to use it whole cycle, go 250iu e4d starting wk2 until the end of pct
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks bros much appreciated! now to try and be patient for my order

Comment

Working...
            X