Need help with hair loss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with hair loss!

I just started tren ace running 100mg eod with 100mg of propinate. Ive read that tren can really make you lose your hair fast. And I feel like my hair is thinning out. Is there anything I can take that will help me keep my hair? I have a show in May so I cant really just stop juicin. Please help!

has it thinned your hair? or are you just paranoid because of what you read?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I feel like its thinning out. Idk. I just dont want to stop taking it because I really want to compete in this show.

Comment

Anabolic steroid hairloss

Hairloss on tren

When it comes to hairloss not everybody is effected by it. Steroids will only speed up the process if you are genetically predispositiond to male pattern baldness. So if any family members are bald you have a good chance of loosing your hair to. You could always shave your head or buy a wig but we have some good information for you to try and help prevent hairloss, slow it down and in some cases even reverse it.

Hairloss is NOT a side effect that will effect everybody, it is said that if you are genetically prone to male pattern baldness (mpb) then steroids can speed up this process.
        Trenbolone doesn't convert to DHT by 5 alpha reductase, which is why finasteride won't work and it doesn't aromatise to estrogen.

It is a very powerful androgen though with a ratio of 500:500 with a very high binding affinity to the androgen receptors.
        Because of this androgenic side effects are possible.

As I say some people are affected differently by tren-they struggle with androgen sides on tesosterone, but not on tren and others use 2g of test a week, but hit tren on 75mg EOD and start shedding hair.

Topical spironolactone may help, certainly can't do any harm, as it works by competition at the androgen receptors.
        Point is you can't rule it out, and unlike testosterone that follows a specific path of 5 alpha reductase to DHT, tren is inherently androgenic and it depends on how your body reacts to it.
        You won't know until you try it.

What can you do to stop hairloss from tren?? i read in one of yo's posts that finastride is useless against it. So what can you do about it.. would the spiro protect you??

How do steroids effect the hair line?

A substance called DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) binds to the receptors in the scalps hair follicles causing thinning of the hairline.

What makes this DHT?

The simple answer Testosterone gets converted into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) by an enzyme called 5 Alpha reductase (5AR).

TESTOSTERONE ----(5AR Enzyme)---------> DHT

What steroids effect the hairline then via this conversion?

Not all steroids effect the hairline only the derivities of testosterone effect such as testosterone enth, cyp, prop, sustanon, dianabol etc..

Do any other steroids effect the hairline?

Yes. Steroids such as anadrol and winstrol are derivities of DHT meaning they do not have to convert via an enzyme to turn into DHT they can bind directly to the scalp.

How do i stop this hairloss?

You can help block the 5AR enzyme from converting test into DHT by using a medication called FINASTERIDE (proscar, propecia). Finasteride binds to the 5AR enzyme preventing conversion.

Does deca turn into DHT?

Answer no it turns into DHN (dihydronandrolone.)

Will FINASTERIDE work with winstrol and other DHT derivatives?

No as there is no conversion via an enzyme. To help prevent hairloss DHT will need to be blocked at the scalp. NIZORAL shampoo is said to help with this although its sold as an anti dandruff shampoo

Where can i get FINASTERIDE?

Either from your doctor or from here

How much FINASTERIDE do i need to take?

For the normal person 1mg a day is enough to slow natural hairloss down, obviously the more testosterone you take the more DHT will be formed. Anything up to 500mg a week of test 2mg should be fine then add 1mg after for every 250mg of test.

If you are worried at all about hairloss and have decided to use finasteride then i recommend start taking it 2 weeks minimum before cycle so it can kick in, and take it throughout your PCT regime.

If using it to try and stop / reverse hairloss then you need to take this long term which can be expensive. Why not benifit from 10% off discounted finasteride.

I have heard about Regaine what is this?

Regaine contains Minoxidil, the only over-the-counter treatment apparently clinically proven to help prevent further hereditary hair loss, showing success in 4 out of 5 men. For some people, using Regaine even reverses the process, resulting in regrowth.

Basically its a lotion that you can apply to your scalp to help stimulate hair growth.

Should i use regaine in my cycle?
        Regaine is not a medication so my appeal to some but in my opinion when using steroids the products that target DHT are the best regaine can be used aswell for extra hairloss prevention and for potential regrowth after the cycle has been completed.

What about Tocotrienol\Toco-8?

Some bodybuilders use 2 scoops per day and get good results from it.
        Toco 8 has some other great benefits besides helping to prevent hair loss. Improving healthy ( HDL ) cholesterol levels while reducing LDL levels.
        http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...baldness-Study
        http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pr...ot-really.html

What about spironolactone ?
        Especially with trenbolone Topical spironolactone may help, certainly can't do any harm, as it works by competition at the androgen receptors.

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-effectiv...-hair-loss.htm
        spironolactone topical 5% 2 x daily
        regaine foam 2 x daily
        nizoral 2% everyday

The hairloss prevention / regrowth cycle

Nizoral shampoo - Use every other day
        Finasteride 1mg everyday (depending on test dose)
        Regaine used twice daily throughout the cycle and continue after

the above is the ultimate cycle, if your worried about hairloss then dont use steroids the next best thing would be to use finasteride and nizoral throughout your cycle

Safest steroids for hair loss.
        If you suffer from male pattern baldness you are VERY limited in what steroids you can use.

Limited hair loss
        1. tbol
        2. var

moderate hair loss
        1. primo
        2. eq
        3. deca
        4. test with propecia

Hello baldy!!!
        1. test
        2. halo
        3. tren (the worst)
        4. winny

Comment

Thanks RonnyT ^^^^^

Hawk
          PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

Well nobody in my family has any issue of balding. So that helps I suppose. But where can I get those products?

Comment

Working...
            X