Upcoming cycle need some advice, cheers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming cycle need some advice, cheers

Hey, i have a rough idea on what should be done but id like to get some second opinions in the case im forgetting anything, thanks.

My stats are: 76kg 5 foot 7 inches, 21 years old, 1 and a half years of being in the gym consistently, and ive done 1 previous cycle of test E @ 500mg pw with a 1000mg frontload.

Ill be doing my second cycle in 3-4 weeks it will be:

(i may be running 4-6 weeks of Dbol at 30mg per day but by the looks of it i might not be able to get any dbol)

Test E @ 600mg PW for 16 weeks
    Deca @ 400mg PW for 14 weeks (its my first time using deca, i was told to stop it two weeks before stopping test, is this correct?)

i have HCG, and will order some Clomid what dose should i be running my clomid at and when should i begin taking it?

also should i run Cabergoline? if so what dose should it be at etc?

also should i run arimidex/aromasin and at what dose?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

I really think you need to do some more research before you do this cycle bro. Im not trying to be a dick but, all of those questions can be answered by a simple search on here or google
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I like it, classic mass maker, particularly if you can get the dbol. If not don't fret your will still get great results.

Most say to stop deca before your stop enthate because it has a longer half life. That being said, stopping 3 weeks before you begin your PCT should be fine.

I have no experience with Caber, but I would have some adex on hand, actually always have some on hand. You could run it at .5mg EOD to be safe or just wait until you see any symptoms.

Good luck,
      Hawk
      PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

thanks hawk ill stop deca 3 weeks before the enanthate in that case, have you ran deca without caber?

thanks again

Comment

I hope this helps.

Caber .25mg E3D
          If you choose ADEX go .5mg E3D starting week one all the way through PCT
          If you choose Aromasin go 12.5mg E3D starting week one all the way through PCT
          Clomid or Nolva for PCT
          -
          This should complete what that cycle you listed BUT to be honest- I would run one more cycle of Test/dbol before adding another compound to the mix.

By running 2 cycles (or more) of ONLY TEST you will give your body the foundation it needs to add other compounds later. As we all know, If our foundation is weak, everything we build on top of it will also be weak. If you allow your body to become used to running so many compounds so early in your steriod career you will greatly reduce your longevity and you will in the long run hurt your progress not improve it. Im going into cycle 6 ( first cycle I dont count really 2nd was oral only and last 3 were test only and I had AMAZING RESULTS) My last cycle was still great despite the fact my body is telling me to add another compound. Dont be in such a rush bro EMBRACE the fact you dont need a bunch of compounds to make your gains. JM2C.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
          X