Stack addition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack addition...

My fav stack for quality lean mass is: Oral Tren/ Test E 250. Ive had nothing but amazing results with this one. What would be something else to add to this to possibly get even better results...?? I have a few ideas just wanted some input from anyone who has ran this before ...

Thanks
    MM
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

What where you result like with this stack? how was the side? and how much oral t you take?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdaddy77 View Post
      What where you result like with this stack? how was the side? and how much oral t you take?
      The only sides for me were a slight raise in my BP and a few sweaty nights lol..
      750 test e weeks 1-9
      Oral tren 3tabs daily weeks 3-9

Stats:
      5'8
      185lbs @ 8% bf
      I gained roughly 10lbs and dropped 3-4% bf in 9 weeks. My diet is almost spot on give or take a milkyway before the gym here and there lol...I am doing a physique comp in a few months so Im not rushing anthing ...I just feel like Im missing something else with this stack....
      Mightymouse
      Last edited by Mightymouse; 01-31-2013, 02:56 PM.
      "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Wow just imagine the gains you would of got if you would of ran the test E the length your supposed to

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          Wow just imagine the gains you would of got if you would of ran the test E the length your supposed to
          Yea your right, I had enough left for only 9 weeks though lol... should I add something else to it ? winny the last half of cycle ? masteron ?or just stay with test e/ tren ?

Comment

Last summer i ran oral tren 3 weeks on 2 off
            Andromix (trenA,propinate,masterone)
            And 50 mg stanazol Great cycle for me
            It got me to 5 percent bf.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
              The only sides for me were a slight raise in my BP and a few sweaty nights lol..
              750 test e weeks 1-9
              Oral tren 3tabs daily weeks 3-9

Stats:
              5'8
              185lbs @ 8% bf
              I gained roughly 10lbs and dropped 3-4% bf in 9 weeks. My diet is almost spot on give or take a milkyway before the gym here and there lol...I am doing a physique comp in a few months so Im not rushing anthing ...I just feel like Im missing something else with this stack....
              Your saying you ran oral tren 6 weeks, sounds scary. Did you ever get blood work while on it? I'm thinking of adding oral tren to my test only cycle or Andromix.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe add some npp for the first eight weeks or extend the cycle and run test/eg/Otren.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                  Your saying you ran oral tren 6 weeks, sounds scary. Did you ever get blood work while on it? I'm thinking of adding oral tren to my test only cycle or Andromix.
                  Yes, the whole 6 weeks. I was also taking supps to help keep my kidneys and liver from any sides. I didnt get the blood levels checked at all. I will probably do so after this next run just to see the effect if any.

Comment

Hey Big L how was the andromix? What kind of gains did you make on it?

Comment

Andromix was pretty dabm good i shot it eod and did 50 mg stan
                      Helped go from 8 to 5 percent bodyfat i think it has to be the go to cycle for summer cutting
                      But i did get some tren sides but i always get them just have to fight threw it

Comment

How was the pip? I have some andromix for the future. Just curious how it is. What kind of sides did you get.

Comment

Its funny i dont like sust or propinate because of me being sensitive to pip but for some reason the andromix wasnt bad
                          Tren sides that i got was not able to sleep tren made my body feel like a 90 year old man had to take acouple days off of work
                          But i pulled threw cause of the visual results were aweasome

Comment

Did you take all 3 tabs at the same time or through out the day? Also did you have any stomach ache or nausea after taking it? when did the gains kick in for you? So for so many question this oral tren sounds awesome .

Comment

Originally posted by phatdaddy77 View Post
                              Did you take all 3 tabs at the same time or through out the day? Also did you have any stomach ache or nausea after taking it? when did the gains kick in for you? So for so many question this oral tren sounds awesome .
                              ten tabs: 8-12-4 schedule, I didnt take all at once becasue the are hard on the body, spread out like this is better. Its like Dbol, if you are taking 100 mg daily dont take it all at once because there is a greater chance the sided will be worse vs spreading out. I didnt want to findout the sides from the tren by taking it all at once lol No stomach aches at all or nausea, just elevated BP, restless nights(not always) and some night sweats.. NO PAIN NO GAIN right !!! Gains: strength gains and I couldnt seem to get enough food within a few days after taking..

Comment

Working...
                              X