My NAPS review - GP Sust 270, GP Tren Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NAPS review - GP Sust 270, GP Tren Ace

I wanted to do a little review of my most successful cycle over the past 10 years. I have done 8 cycles in my life, so I usually cycle once per year. This last cycle consisted of GP Sust 270, shooting every 3 days, and then starting GP Tren Ace 100mg EOD starting at week 3. After the tren ran out, I continued the sust for a few more weeks until it was gone around week 12. I started this cycle around 14% BF, and I'm not sure what I ended up with in the pic below, which was taken at 10 weeks in.

I really had no issues. Tren has always treated me so well, and I get no sides from it. It is my favorite substance by far, as it helps shed fat like nothing else, and gives good vascularity. This is a combo I will definitely try again, however for my next cycle, I want to try Andromix.

For PCT, I always wanted to try the NAPS PCT stack that has everything you need all in one package, so no guess work, or buying a list of shit, everything was all included. It was the best PCT I have ever done, and I felt fully recovered by the end of week 4 on it. Highly recommended.

Hope this was helpful to anyone considering this combo, or tren in general.

-Shane

I'm currently doing a Test cyp only cycle and may add tren Ace or Andromix at week 5. Like you I have no issues with Tren E, haven't done Tren A yet. So you like the Sustanon? I think I would like to try that next time. The cyp makes me feel so fat.
    You look great bro!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Pauliuch. I've never done cyp, but was thinking about adding it in the mix in an upcoming cycle. Why does it make you feel fat? Bloat? Are you taking any anti-es?

Comment

Wow, you look good bro, that combo did work good for ya.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

You look great man! I've ran their sust 270 and tren a a few times and I've always been impressed with the quality.

Comment

Dude, please stop. Youre making the rest of us look like fucking idiots. Haha jk. Props though man, that is the results of nothing but hard work and discipline. Not to mention, knowing your shit. I would like to know your bf% if u can find out. i would kill to look like that. Nice work bro
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I just thought i'd comment on the very lovely bath robe behind you in your pic.

Comment

This makes me wanna run this cycle.. I ran sust270 for my first cycle maybe ill do that and ad the tren for my second.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
                  This makes me wanna run this cycle.. I ran sust270 for my first cycle maybe ill do that and ad the tren for my second.
                  Tren can have some HARSH sides, like the enath is harder on me than acetate. I'd still say go with something easier like deca or eq with second buddy....

Comment

Im interested in a cut cycle which i know its all in how you eat and train. Ill look into the deca

Comment

So how long did you run the Tren Ace for, 6 weeks ? And no sides ei high blood pressure, night sweats, etc . . .

Comment

If have to say that theres alot more muscle and gains than just from that one cycle lol

Comment

Good review bro. Lookin' shredded too!
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

i have also ran the GP sust 270, it was the first product from here that i ever used and it made me realize what being on good gear made up feel like, awesome results and good hard lean gains. thanks to all

Comment

Thanks all. The tren was run for 60 days total. 3 bottles of GP Tren Ace at EOD injections = 60 days. Tren has never given me sides. I've never had a night sweat, no problems sleeping on it, normal mood, it just suits my body well it seems. I had a very clean diet on this cycle, with hardly any cheating. In the past, other tren has killed my appetite, but GP tren doesn't do this to me. I am able to eat just fine.

-Shane

Comment

Working...
                              X