Hawk's Thoughts on AAS...Getting Big Fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk's Thoughts on AAS...Getting Big Fast

Let me preface this post by saying this is in no way original rather a compilation of research and conversations with some really smart people and really big people. I have used nearly every protocol out there and make no claims that this is the end all nor is it the "practical", "healthy" or "traditional". That being said, I feel this is by far the most effective protocol I have used and continue to use it today. I am far from the biggest guy around, but have exceeded the results of my pears after only 5 years of juicing to the point that I was accused of being the biggest member of my gym(which may or may not be true). That has always been my goal; to make faster progress than those around me by using my noodle.

Ok, so I am not going to support this with any science rather I am simply going to assert things that I believe to be true from my experience and research. Let me list them here in no particular order.

1) The body adapts to cycles and AAS long before traditional cycles come to an end. True most long ester cycles start slow, but your best gains usually come in the middle of that 12 week cycle.

2) Your body goes into a tail spin when you come off your cycle. Regardless of whether you use clomid, HCG, IGF or nolva in an effort to minimize muscle loss, your gonna lose some hard earned gains. The possible exception might be/is the well planned cruise which really isn't coming off. We will come back to this.

3)There is a sweet spot with AAS and it's your job to find it. The old adage the more you take, the more you grow is true, but there is a point of diminishing returns.

4) Test/slin/HGH is the holy trinity of muscle growth (no disrespect meant). There is a synergy between these three so that even if used in small amounts they work exponentially ie. 1+1+1=5.

5) There is a rebound effect when the body goes from a deficit to surplus of anything including calories...think carb loading or coming off a diet.

Enter Burst Cycling

Burst cycling is often thought of as ultra high doses and while that does help, it is not how I am using the term here. Burst here means short duration, in which I propose that two 6 week cycles are better than one 12 week cycle.

Here is framework for the protocol as I have used it.

Week 1-2
    Fast acting Test ie. Prop
    Slow acting Test ie Enthate
    Fast acting AAS oil ie Tren
    Oral AAS ie dbol

Week 3-4
    Drop fast Test
    Increase Slow Test
    Maintain fast AAS oil
    Increase oral AAS

Week 5-6
    Drop oral AAS
    Maintain fast AAS oil
    Maintain slow Test

Weeks 7-8
    Stop everything. The slow Test will taper down over the two weeks, but will remain high enough for long enough to maintain gains. However, the inside of your body will start to freak out like a body just going on a diet and yeah cut calories during this time.

Week 9-10 (same as weeks 1 & 2 but with new esters if you can)
    Fast Test ie Prop or suspension
    Slow Test ie Cypionate
    Fast AAS oil ie NPP
    Oral AAS anadrol

Weeks 11-12
    Repeat weeks 3-4

Weeks 13-14
    Repeat weeks 5-6

Weeks 15-16
    Off

Weeks 17-18 Repeat

As with any cycle you need to train hard and eat dirty...gravy on everything. Except on your off weeks when you will eat clean with just a slight calorie deficit. This calorie and AAS deficit will allow for a rebound effect.

Using slin a HGH
    If you can afford it and are comfortable than combing HGH and fast slin (humalog) will sky rocket your progress. I recommend something similar to this on your training days, but only during your "on" weeks.

If you train in the PM then follow it this way if in the AM switch it up (flip flop)

Shortly after waking
    2 iu's slin + 2iu's HGH
    wait 15 and eat big

Pre workout
    work up to 5 iu's slin

PWO
    2 iu's HGH

If you are a big spender then another
    2iu's slin + 2 iu's HGH 1 hr before bed.

If you can only afford the slin that just use it PRW.

That's it for now.
    Hawk
    PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Would you run hgh the same way if you werent gona use slin

Comment

That's some serious thinking it blows my mind I had to read it twice to take it in I wish I could take a route like that just to much for me I can only really run aas because of money reasons wish I could spend like that I would be shooting primo and taking anavar all day with test running low for ever if I could afford it never even thought about skin and hcg because of the cost

Comment

slin is cheap...its the hgh that get pricey...esp as you increase the dose
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          Would you run hgh the same way if you werent gona use slin
          I would run the AM dose the same, but I would switch my post workout HGH to pre workout.

Slin in small amounts "opens" HGH receptors which is why we run them together. But since PRW slin needs to be high in order to be effective we run HGH PWO in order to let slin levels drop through out the workout. That being said HGH alone PRW will help to promote more amino acid metabolism if used before.

Also, as you probably already know, keep the doses lof HGH low cuz anything over 3iu usually shuts down your own pituitary for too long. So, we want to run small split up doses so we can maximize our own HGH as well.

Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            slin is cheap...its the hgh that get pricey...esp as you increase the dose
            Your not kidding, I would love to run 6iu's but rarely can afford 4iu ED.

Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
              That's some serious thinking it blows my mind I had to read it twice to take it in I wish I could take a route like that just to much for me I can only really run aas because of money reasons wish I could spend like that I would be shooting primo and taking anavar all day with test running low for ever if I could afford it never even thought about skin and hcg because of the cost
              Gettin big gets pricey no doubt!

Hawk

Comment

So if i bought the hgh and ran it that way how many vials would i need i think im really interested in this and would like maybe to start it around april

Comment

So if i bought the hgh and ran it that way how many vials would i need i think im really interested in this and would like maybe to start it around april
                  Well there are 100 iu's in a kit and I recommend using only on training days to prevent any chance of shut down. That being the case if I use 2 iu's twice a day on training days and train 5 days a week; that's 20 iu's a week. So, a kit will last you 5 weeks. If I can afford it I would run 6 iu's on training days which IMHO is ideal for maximum muscle mass building, which means a kit would last around 3 1/2 weeks. I know 3 1/2 weeks isn't long, but having done this for short periods, say 12 weeks or so (when I could afford it), if used with slin will give you the fastest gains you have ever had period !!!

Hawk

Comment

So 1 kit 25 vials x 8 ius. Would last me how long at 6ius
                    Sorry these questions might make me sound dubm but just want to do this right the first time
                    Thanks for your help

Comment

So 1 kit 25 vials x 8 ius. Would last me how long at 6ius
                      Sorry these questions might make me sound dubm but just want to do this right the first time
                      Thanks for your help
                      No worries bro, thats how we learn and I have asked my fair share of questions.

Ok, back to your question, my math says that much hgh will be enough to take 6iu's on 33 training days.

Hawk

Comment

So thats about 6 weeks. Whats the idea time to run it 12 weeks
                        And what insulin do you prefer that naps sells

Comment

Looking at Naps options I would go with humilin R which is more of a medium speed slin so use 2iu's around 15- 20 minutes before your HGH. On a side note, that little insulin you will hardly notice at all.

The ideal amount of time would be indefinitely or until your run out of money LOL. However, 12 weeks is ample time to experience some good gains. I ran 6 iu's for around 3-4 months once this way and while I was not ready to knock Jay off his thrown, the changes to my body composition where awesome. I am hoping to repeat those results really soon, once the IRS comes thru ha ha.

Hawk

PS. I have had good luck getting Humalog through 77canadapharmacy.com no script required.

Comment

Thanks alot man not to many people talk about hgh and slin.

Comment

Thanks alot man not to many people talk about hgh and slin.
                              Agreed, but the reality is that when you combine the three you can do more with less. Not to mention as you start to age HGH becomes more of an asset as well. And slin is taboo for many. The reality is that insulin is the most anabolic hormone there is even in small doses. I will try to dig more up on using slin PRW and the huge benefits it delivers.

Hawk

Comment

Working...
                              X