always anti-E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always anti-E?

From what I understand there's an upper, but also a lower limit to one's desired E-level on cycle; too much and you're at risk for gyno, too little will hamper progress.
    Although I'm aware of the fact that sensitivity to aromatisation varies between users (or should I say BF percentages?), I'm wondering if a lower anti-E threshhold can be defined. This has led to following questions:

- if I were to take 250 test a week, combined with a non-aromatisable oral, would anti-E be needed?
    - is the need for anti-E age dependant?
    - is the need for anti-E dependant on cycle duration?
    - is the need for anti-E dependant on esther length (because of build-up)?

Looking forward to your input!
    Regards
    The Dutchman
    Last edited by The Dutchman; 01-25-2013, 11:42 AM.

spot on Dutchman, I actually feel that a E-crash is worse than high E.

The anti-E's are 1 of the tough points of any cycle to dial in, it really is something that u have to play with and get a personal feel for.
    Adex (ARIMIDEX® (anastrozole) or Aromasin seems to be more personal choice.
    That being said start w Low dose spread out then tweak days+dose from their.

- is the need for anti-E age dependant? - I would say yes, supposedly we produce less T & more E as we age.
    - is the need for anti-E dependant on cycle duration? - I would say more so on dosage.
    - is the need for anti-E dependant on esther length (because of build-up)? - Not the need but how long u need to take anti-E and the need to tweak ur dose when u hit sweet spot.

I did adex @ .25-.50 mg E3D worked for me, Now I use Aroma @ 12mg perwk - just like aroma cuz it's once a week + seems more stable - for Me.
    (ur dose of Test is lower so u may need less)
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks for your input ODB. How do you sense if your E is high? What are the general signs and symptoms you act on in terms of adjusting your anti-E?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dutchman View Post
        thanks for your input ODB. How do you sense if your E is high? What are the general signs and symptoms you act on in terms of adjusting your anti-E?
        for me; I get a little lazy, I feel smoother (muscles less full/cut), I get a little bitchy , I crave carbs + fats - like sweets.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think you nailed it with the various factors particularly including the individual. I usually run around 1200-1500mg EW of slow androgens and am fine besides some bloat, my hair is thick as ever, no acne, no gyno. My brother (same parents) uses half as much and fights acne and gyno so he runs adex .5mg EOD. Now, last spring I switched to some short esters (prop,tren,mast) along with .5mg adex EOD and my joints started to hurt and I had no idea why? Then I talked to my pharmacist friend and he suggested I cut back on the adex and they felt fine. I wish I had some blood tests run, but had no idea what was going to happen.

Hawk
          PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

Thanks for the input Chicken Hawk. Was the esther length the only variable or did you use different steroids with the long esthers? Do short esthers have a higher incidence of estrogen related sides than long ones? Is there any knowledge or reference on this? Interesting stuff.

Comment

Like they said earlier, I think your bodies reaction is case specific. One's body might aromatize test at a crazy pace where someone else doesn't. In the case of the esters, the only difference you would see is the short esters produces sides quicker after your first pin compared to longer esters where the sides will start to show up a few weeks down the road. As far as intensity of sides, prop should not impact your more than E.

Comment

It all depends on your own bodies sensitivity to estrogen, some can get gyno just from a trt dose and some don't need an ai at all even with much larger doses of test. But I believe its better to be safe than sorry any day.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X