Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at buying my first cycle. Any suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at buying my first cycle. Any suggestions.

I am about to start my first cycle. I have been thinking about doing a short length of time cycle. This is what I am looking at. Any suggestion on this would be great.

470mg of Test once a week for 6 weeks
    20mg of Dbol daily for 4 weeks
    pct with nolvadex .25mg daily.

Also I am looking at taking a liver cleans throughout the entire cycle.

6 weeks of test is a waste of time..12 weeks is a decent starting point
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I'm gonna go a dif route w suggestions.

Spend some time planning reading and studying every compound you plan to use, all AAS, Anti-E's, Serms/PCT etc. - write ur plan down - also set goals.
      Get everything, I mean everything u need B4 u start - All AAS, Anti-E's, Serms, Backup/emerg chems, Pins, Vitamins, Supps, food+Diet plan.
      Get ur self ready for the cycle - get ur life, ur work, ur schedule, everything in order + ready to go - nothing sucks more than fucking up mid cycle.
      Get a blood test B4 u start - great info for baseline.
      When u start Cycle write everything down what ur taking + when, how u feel, how ur workouts go, everything - all this info will help u for future plans
      Get blood test mid cycle.
      Eat, Lift + grow like a MF.
      Get blood test 2 wks after PCT

anyway JM2C
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB is exactly right! Once you've done that, check out cptlabs.com. I've been sponsored by them for a while now and all I can say is QUALITY. You definitely want to make sure the stuff is clean a and good quality. Save yourself money, health and of course, peace of mind.
        Originally posted by ODB View Post
        I'm gonna go a dif route w suggestions.

Spend some time planning reading and studying every compound you plan to use, all AAS, Anti-E's, Serms/PCT etc. - write ur plan down - also set goals.
        Get everything, I mean everything u need B4 u start - All AAS, Anti-E's, Serms, Backup/emerg chems, Pins, Vitamins, Supps, food+Diet plan.
        Get ur self ready for the cycle - get ur life, ur work, ur schedule, everything in order + ready to go - nothing sucks more than fucking up mid cycle.
        Get a blood test B4 u start - great info for baseline.
        When u start Cycle write everything down what ur taking + when, how u feel, how ur workouts go, everything - all this info will help u for future plans
        Get blood test mid cycle.
        Eat, Lift + grow like a MF.
        Get blood test 2 wks after PCT

anyway JM2C

Comment

I think for a beginner test e250 1cc twice a week. Mon/Thursday for at least 12 weeks. Adex on hand for sides control, maybe .5 e3d, and nolva or Clomid for pct . You can basically learn everything u need to know just by reading on this forum. That was basically my first cycle and i loved it. And milk thistle for liver health.
          Rxjunkie001
          Last edited by Rxjunkie001; 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

When they tell you to be ready for cycle they mean.
            1. Get your diet right. Get in that kitchen
            2. Get ur butt to the gym. Tell ur girl u cant be up her butt all the time
            3. Get a workout routine
            4. Sounds gay but take a few pictures before u start a cycle
            You should tell us height,weight,bodyfat

Comment

I agree with ODB and Big L, great advise!!!!
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Hello all I dont know where to start I want to build muscle I am older but I need energy and want to work out any sug?,

Comment

Originally posted by trueny123 View Post
                  Hello all I dont know where to start I want to build muscle I am older but I need energy and want to work out any sug?,
                  Right here, hormones and OTC supplements are second to the commitment to train and eat right. Buying a bunch of supplements and Rx before you have educated yourself and developing the disciplines required for building muscle is putting the cart before the horse.

Hawk
                  PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

Well just saying bc he asked about buying his first cycle and suggestions and didn't really get any, i understand what yall are saying about diet and working out but what about the suggestions on what gear and how much to use, he was told to get everything to the t before starting and get mentally ready but what about cycle suggestions, dosages,length and all that good stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                      Well just saying bc he asked about buying his first cycle and suggestions and didn't really get any, i understand what yall are saying about diet and working out but what about the suggestions on what gear and how much to use, he was told to get everything to the t before starting and get mentally ready but what about cycle suggestions, dosages,length and all that good stuff?
                      Good point ^^^^^
                      I suggest everyones first cycle is a Long Test ester only such as cypionate or enthate and I am sure most would agree with that. That cycle should run about 12 weeks with no dosage adjustment. That will allow one to determine how they respond to just Testosterone.Which is very valuable information when it comes to the decision to add in other compounds. If you run two or three things your first time you can't be sure what is doing what, both positive and negative. My second suggestion regards dose for the first cycle. Many suggest a dose that is too low around 400 or in this case 470mg EW (Every Week). Why is this too low? Well, the average healthy male makes the equivalent of 250-300mg of EW. But when we start using AAS our own T production stops, meaning that I well intentioned brother would only be getting an extra 170mg EW of Test...since the majority will just be replacing his own natural production. This being the case I recommend 600mg EW giving a net gain of 300mg EW. Not only that but meta analysis (comparing a bunch of studies) also suggests that 600mg is the sweet spot for anabolic gains.

So, bottom line here is the cycle for the first timer:
                      Weeks 1-12 Test E or C 600mg EW using 2 300mg injections each week say one Monday and one Thursday.
                      Weeks 13-16 PCT using Nolvadex and clomid.

Hawk
                      PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

test per week

[QUOTE=chicken_hawk;67289]Good point ^^^^^
                        Why is this too low? Well, the average healthy male makes the equivalent of 250-300mg of EW.

This is coming from Dr Oz not me, I have no idea how much we make per week

Most men produce 4 to 7 milligrams of testosterone a day, with the highest blood level in the morning and the lowest level in the evening (which helps explain why the first thing some men want in the morning is neither coffee nor a shower).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                          To be honest with you. No one SHOULD give him suggestions on what to use and how long to use it. Theres a ton of threads on this site alone that explains the perfect BEGINNERS cycle and why to run things the way they are suggested. Hes no where near being ready for AAS so why suggest anything to him? Maybe its just me but i want to know everything about a drug and what to expect from it before i inject it into my body. He needs to do some research and figure out what he should run by doing his own research and coming up with his own cycle. Theres wayyy too much spoon feeding going on lately on this site
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

As always, i agree with you alex.

Comment

Working...
                            X