X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps

Is NAPS any Good?
    AK1983
    Last edited by AK1983; 01-20-2013, 06:30 AM.

no they suck..they only sponsor this site....way to take some time and read the 1000000000000000 threads that would have answered your question
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      no they suck..they only sponsor this site....way to take some time and read the 1000000000000000 threads that would have answered your question
      Oh no, Do they really suck

Comment

troll much?

Comment

On nooooooo Go kick stones

Comment

lol i think the saying is "kick rocks"......
            Originally posted by Big L View Post
            On nooooooo Go kick stones
            http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Yeeaaaahhh whatever he said

Comment

Big A always got your back Big L
                Originally posted by Big L View Post
                Yeeaaaahhh whatever he said

Comment

Originally posted by AK1983 View Post
                  Is NAPS any Good?
                  HELL YEA Naps sucks..... You will put on muscle WAAAAAAY to fast ....LOL
                  Go read NUMB NUTZ !!!!!
                  "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

WTF, is it bad to ask this question here??? So I m getting sh!tting replies

Comment

Sometimes you gotta suck it up and order and see what happens. There are plenty of bogus companies on the computer
                      What you looking to order

Comment

You need to go look around and read the forum.. Your sure to get all the info you need... RESEARCH and you will succeed... !!!
                        "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Its against the forum rules bro. If you would have read them like your supposed to, you would have known that. There our sponsor for a reason dude
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

dude im not sure if your serious, dint read any rules or just stupid - THIS SITE IS SPONSORED BY NAPS.......

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
                              dude im not sure if your serious, DIDNT READ ANY RULES or just stupid - THIS SITE IS SPONSORED BY NAPS.......
                              More than likely the case
                              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
                              X