P.O. Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.O. Box

Hey everyone. I live in the tri-state area, in the northeast. was wondering if a signature is still required with a P.O. Box.

If your ordering from Naps there is no signature required. If they ask for one walk

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I only ask because the first time I ordered from Naps, it went to a friends house, and his wife had to sign (needless to say that didn't go over well). so this time Im considering getting the PO Box and was just wondering. Thanks again for the reply!! So, if they ask for a signature I'm walking.

Comment

I had to sign for mine.

Its likely that they will put a note in your po box saying to pick it up at the desk.. where you can sign

Comment

Yes if thats the case my mistake sorry about that. I forgot its a PO Box chances are the package won't fit so yeah they may make you sign to get from the desk. You said the last time it went to friends house and the wife had to sign?? Is this address here in the states?? Is it a US Postal truck delivery or is it in a real rural area because it normally comes US Postal no signature

Comment

I ordered to deliver to my house and a signature was required. I live in the new england

Comment

I never have to sign for my packages.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Yeah can't help you there. I have no clue how the postal services operate overseas

Comment

my friend lives in Staten Island, and yes his wife had to sign for it. I'm on Long Island.
                  So it turns out I might have to sign for it, but no one has ever had any troubles?

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    Yeah can't help you there. I have no clue how the postal services operate overseas
                    If you are refering to me, I am in new england. As in the north east usa. Home of the championship new england patriots.

Comment

i have to sign each and every time.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

was a little nervous about signing, but I guess it's the norm!!
                        Thanks for all of the replies!!

Comment

I will never sign for package, you guys ever hear of "controlled delivery" ??? I had a close friend of mine get snagged this way.

Comment

now I'm confused... what to do......

Comment

I had to sign for my last 2. Also needs correcting the Champs are down here in the south New Orleans Saints.

Comment

Working...
                              X