Fat Burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burner

Anyone know of the best fat burner available? I'm talking the best price is no object. I'm 6'6" 340 24% BF trying to get down to about 300 ib shredded. Dieting hard and exercising but would like to add a little something to help it out. Thank you

Honestly anyone here is going to tell you the same thing, DIET. I know that's an answer you probably already knew, and were hoping for some magic pill, but there really isn't one. There are obviously things that would help, but without that foundation of a clean diet and strict training plan, no pill will get you those results. Trust me, if there was something out there, I would have stocked up on it. What does your training and diet look like right now, how many years have you been lifting, etc. That might be a good starting point to help get the answers you need.
    sigpic

Comment

You won't be shredded at 300lbs.. give some thermogenics a try... but as charliebron said, your diet will do the trick, and limiting your calories as well.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

oxy pro elite is the best i hear and IMO.... but like all other said u can take all the fat burners on the shelf u need to get diet in check before anything will be noticiable.... trust me1 i went from 22/24% TO 14/15% on deit and cardio - plus i used some fat burners and rasberry ketos, and some green coffee bean extract to... my thing is a lot mentle

but if u create a diet that keeps you full (hi protein, low carb, low fat, and the righrt amount of calories) and space out your meals (small healthy meals/snacks) starting as soon as u wake up and ending approx 1-2 hours before bed and cardio every day (4-5 days aweek) you will see fat melt away - IMO!!!!
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

diet, diet, diet my friend. The right diet is the only way lose weight. Your body will naturally start dropping lbs w/o a fat burner. Save that for when you hit a plateau. Then the exercise is important too. The right way of lifting for losing mixed with cardio. by no means start out with a shit ton of cardio, slowly increase that. Ask yourself: do you have a timeline? short term and long term goals? goodluck brother, xamo prob could help in this department more so than i.

Comment

Im gona get crap for this for the fellas on here. But acouple guys i work with in there 40s have been taking bee pollen and whether its real or just metal will power they have acutally started losing weight one guy around 15 lbs. and no juicing.
            If it works great. If it just a mind thing that makes you work out harder thats okay also but for 30 dollars for a month supply i would try it if i meeded it

Comment

I have 5 months to prepare myself for something, can't mention it on here, that will test me beyond all limits of my athletic ability and just need every asset available. I am dieting, almost no carb diet except a few hours before workout, mostly white meat, and baked/grilled fish and lots of green. It seems low carb diet would work best for someone like me, already seeing results. I only drink water, no soda or alcohol, not even gatorade(to much sugar), but occasionally I'll have low calorie/ no calorie crystal lite. I need help with any suggestions on adding healthy snacks, I currently eat 4-5 meals a day 2 of which are high fiber snacks. My cardio is everyday of the week atm, with high rep workout, mixed for endurance and cross training. So far in 3 months I went from 380 to 340 so 40 ibs isn't to bad not all fat but still a good number. So far done it without any assistance but was just looking to boost fat loss in any way possible. Just started taking BCAAs to help keep my muscle while on this diet and workout routine. Been seriously training on and off since 8th grade so approximately 11 years. I was 300 ibs about 13 months ago and I was as shredded as someone of my profession can and should be.

Comment

I do know that with all that hard workingout you say ur doing. if your taking in so low of carbs your gona be losing muscle
                This summer i did 50 carbs aday i learned from my experience. I think thats all i can help ya with these other guys have great knowledge give them a chance

Comment

like these guys said bubba, diet, diet, diet. its all about calories in vs calories out. as long as youre burning more calories than youre taking in, the fat will melt off. now, this doesnt meen starving yourself. depriving you body of key nutrients is just as unhealthy as being 100lbs over weight. if you cant get your diet dialed in 100%, you have no business taking any fat burners. alot of guys think, well im taking this fat burner so this bag of potato chips, or cookies wont hurt too bad right now. maybe not, but why would you do that to yourself when youre trying to lose fat? the point is, you have to know right from wrong and be discipline enough to not give in. trust me, if you do it once, thats all it takes to get off track. that one time might not be as noticeable, but when you get to the point where youre cheating every day or every other day, just because youre taking a fat burner, becomes a habit and you get to the end of your time frame and say, well that fat burner sucked. its not the fat burner, its your discipline that sucked. you just have to be strong bud

at this point, i wouldnt be too worried about losing or gaining muscle, you just need to lose that weight by any means necessary. just know theres a difference in loosing weight the healthy way and a not healthy way. you will be better off in the long run by doing it the right way.
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Alright well diet tips and snacks for someone of my size. Along with overall calorie intake I should probably be at?

Comment

http://www.healthycalculators.com/ca...equirement.php

this is just one website but it should get ya started... make sure you try and eat foods/snacks you like or that remind you of other foods (if that makes sense.... example someone who doesnt like salad is not going to be able to maintan a salad based diet
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Alright thank you for the help

Comment

Just go strict NO-Carb diet while 3 days of moderate cardio split up throughout your week and you'll shed weight as if you WERE taking some magic pill. I've done, i promise it works.. but i can only promise that to you if you work hard at your exercises and stick to NO-Carbs...
                          sigpic
                          http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

A burner that speeds up your metabolism can be (very) helpfull too. I just put some pics up in the nutrition section. First bb-ers used clenbuterol but now urn more and more to albuterol. The ECA stack is very famous too. A more sompeler one is coffee.

Comment

Albuterol sucks, but clen still blows away the OTC stuff, T-3 along with time and patience should kick in gear
                              The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Working...
                              X