Few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions.

Wanna get opinions on the dosages for my first cyle from the pros here.

39 yrs old. 6'3" 260 lbs. Been in the gym for a while other than hurting my knee last summer and having surgery in Dec. Diets getting back on track and currently at 24% bf.

Wk 1-12 Test cyp 600 mg week
    1-12 Adex .5 mg eod

40mg Nolvadex ed week 14
    20mg ed for week 15-17

Next question is my girls thinking about doing a small cycle of Deca. Shes 33 and in way better shape than me. What would be a good beginners dose for her to gain a little more muscle mass. And also we will be entering her tomorrow in the best boobs contest.lol

Personally bull, i would like to see where you could get in 2 months if you "acted" like you were on gear. And when i say act, i meen do everything you would do while on gear, but without the drugs. Treat your every day life like you have those 600mg of test running through your veins. Get your diet, training, and rest 100% dialed in then, if you dot make any progress, jump on the gear. The cycle you laid out is nearly perfect with the exception of using adex e3d instead of eod. Remember, to point of gear is to elevate your test levels higher than your estro levels, not by killing estro all together. You still need some floating around in your body to build muscle.

as far as your girl goes, i hear girls do really well on no more than 50mg a week of deca. a girl at my gym is a bodybuilder and has been on 50mg a week of deca for about a year now. she looks great and still looks feminine
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-17-2013, 04:32 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks Alex I appreciate your honesty and I will do that while im waiting on my gear to arrive.lol
      I've put years into the gym and gotten really good resukts but have never been able to stack on the size that I want and I think with me just getting back in the gym after surgery maybe I can pass my growth off easier without anybody starting the rumor of me juicing.

Comment

Also would Clomid be better or worse than the Nolva?

Comment

Cycle looks good, I would back the adex down to .5 E3D and adjust from there if you need to. EOD is a little much for some people. Also, what is your diet going to look like? Have you thought about getting hcg to run with the cycle? At low doses, hcg is good for keeping your natural test going but what I like about it, is the that it seems to be able to cut fat down without having to be in a caloric deficit. Still not sure how it's able to do it, but it's done it for me this cycle and my friend (~22%bf) has been dropping bf as well and he is on a 6k calorie diet right now. Just a thought, I just feel like there is really no need to bulk if you are over 15% bf.

as for the deca, I won't be much help for you. I really do not like the idea of women doing steroids and will probably never promote it. Sorry haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
            Also would Clomid be better or worse than the Nolva?
            This varies from person to person. I use nolva for pct and never have used clomid. Some people get better rebound with nolva, some get it better with clomid. It all depends on your chemical makeup. I do know that clomid should be used over nolva for pct after cycles containing 19-nors (nandrolones and trenbolones). Thats a whole nother story though. I think youll be fine with your nolva. Just get that diet dialed in bro.

Also, if youre going to cut, have you thought about throwing some clen and t3 in the mix?
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ok guys, getting ready for the first pin and low and behold a friend of mine that has used aas before tells me 600 a week is way to much. He says to start at 100 and increase every week and only go for 8 weeks. It has been years since he pinned last. Any thoughts?

Comment

No bro do not start at 100 lol. Test E every monday/thursday 1cc (250mg) each pin for a total of 500mg for 12 weeks. This is standard protocal. 8 weeks with test E is waste even at 500mg. It will kick in at 3-4 weeks. Ur friend sayin 100 amd increase over 8 weeks is ridiculous. u have any other questions please check out "ask sam" and "educate yourself threads ON THE HOME ANABOLIC PAGE and read ALOT
                Nature101
                Last edited by Nature101; 02-08-2013, 12:25 AM.
                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Test E or Cyp. Doesnt matter. 500mg EWx12 weeks
                  "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I don't recomend Deca for your girl, she should use (injectables) Primobolan, Phenylpropionate or (an oral) Anavar, Winstrol
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                      I don't recomend Deca for your girl, she should use (injectables) Primobolan, Phenylpropionate or (an oral) Anavar, Winstrol
                      I second this - especially a beginner, Var is perfect.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                        Why not? Im not saying youre wrong. I dont know any better. I just know a girl thats on it right now and she looks great. Still sexy enough to do nasty things to anyway. Haha

Comment

IMO It's a little to much for a beginner, unless she's going to start bodybuilding or competing in a miss fitness, she can save it for another time. The others I mentioned are good for a women who is looking to start AAS.
                          The side are a little stronger with Deca, they may start to notice, (these are the most common) deepening of the voice, increased body hair, including the growth of dark facial hair, oily skin (acne, facial pore enlargement) increased aggression, depression & listlessness, menstrual irregularities (i.e. inconsistent days, variable heaviness, periodic spotting, etc.). I'm not saying she wont get any of these with the compounds I mentioned, it's that they maybe less.
                          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Good point. I gotcha now. I just didnt know if deca reacts differently with women than test does. The girl i know thats on it did say she hasnt had a period in about 2 months. Little tmi for me but whateves

Comment

One more question......did my first pin yesterday of the cyp. Should I have taken one dose of the arimedex or wait till tomorrow or sunday?

Comment

Working...
                              X