Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test/eq/var cycle log

ok boys here it is, starting feb 11, next cycle will be all GP products:

cant figure out how to upload pics with a mac so this is a link to my flickr account. trust me its safe: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9225742...ream/lightbox/

4 GP Test E/EQ Blend
    3 GP Test p
    4 GP T3
    2 GP Clen
    12 GP Oxan(Anavar)
    1 GP Aromasin
    1 GP Nolva

wk 1-15: 300mg Test E e4d(Test/EQ Blend)
    wk 1-15: 300mg EQ e4d(Test/EQ Blend)
    wk 1-15: 50mg Test P eod
    wk 8-17: 80mg Var ed
    wk 1-15: T3 starting @ 12.5mcg ed and increasing 12.5mcg every 2 weeks
    wk 1-15: Clen 40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120 2 wks on 2 wks off
    wk 1-21: 12.5mg Aromasin e3d
    wk 18-21: Nolva PCT 40/20/20/10

im going to front load the first week of the cycle like this:
    1st pin: 500mg blend/150ml prop
    2nd pin: 150mg prop
    3rd pin: 300mg blend/150mg prop
    4th pin: normal pin schedule starts here with 50mg prop

i also have HCG that i will start at the first sign of testicular atrophy, and continue on it until pct at 250 iu's e4d. i will also be using AI sports Cycle Assist for my cycle support unless anyone else has another suggestion.

STATS
    25 yo
    6'2"
    250lbs
    16% bf
    this will be my 5th cycle. 4th time actually knowing what im doing so i dont really count the first one :P. all other cycles have been 500mg test/week and kickstarted with t bol. ive been lifting since i was 15

TRAINING

DAY 1: Chest & Tris
    DAY 2: Back & Bi's
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Shoulders

i workout 5 days a week with 2 days off as rest days with no exceptions(except injury). i go in the order i have described above and ill usually go no more than 3 days without taking a rest day. i usually take mondays and fridays off. i do 30 mins of cardio every morning before meal 1 and 30 mins after my workout. on one of my off days i usually only do my AM cardio unless the wife decides she wants to do a little something that afternoon :P with one day of doing nothing related to exercise except for abs. i do abs every other day weather i go to the gym or not that day

DIET
    MEAL 1 = 6:30a - 5 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, salsa for flavor
    MEAL 2 = 9:30a - 8oz ground turkey
    MEAL 3 = 12:30p - 10oz chicken breast, 1cup spinach or brocolli, salsa for flavor
    MEAL 4 = 3:30p - 8oz boiled shrimp
    MEAL 5 = 6p - 6oz sirloin, 1cup brown rice (pre workout)
    MEAL 6 = 8-8:30p - 50g protein shake, 1 banana (immediately after workout)
    MEAL 7 = 9-9:30p - 8oz tilapia, small salad
    MEAL 8 = 11p - 24g casein protein shake (right before bed)

TOTAL MACROS = 2545 CALS, 385g PRO, 80g CARB, 60g FAT

i will carb up a little more every now and then on a leg or back day with about 50 more carbs around meal 3 or 4. im very carb sensitive so anything over 200g carbs a day turns into fat for me. i also incorporate a cheat meal or two a week. i try to make the cheat meals around leg and back day since thats where im trying to improve at but those days are usually back to back so its not often that i get two cheat meals in. now, on days i dont train, i usually cut out meal #6 to get some carbs and fats out for a day

GOALS
    my goals are simple. i just want to shed some excess bf while putting on quality mass that i can keep after pct. if i can stay around 260lbs and get down to about 12% bf, i will be more than satisfied.

let me know what you guys think about all of this. i cant wait to get started in a few weeks. not starting right away cause i injured my back over the weekend so im taking this week off from the gym. i just want to give my body time to get back into rhythm after this set back before i start going hard.
    Attached Files
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-17-2013, 02:50 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Keep us posted! I've seen far to many members start a log and for whatever reason stop updating with in a few weeks! I think a few of us are ready to see how the front loadind goes! Good luck and hope you get what you want out of this cycle!

Comment

Alex, looks awesome bro. You can tell that you have really thought this out. I have no dout that you'll reach your goal with this kind of planning. Can't wait to hear or see your updates.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

thanks guys. im really pumped about this one. ill be doing either weekly or daily updates on this cycle. cant wait to get started!!

can you see my image i uploaded?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          can you see my image i uploaded?
          No.........
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Looks awesome Alex keep us posted I'm only on second so I can learn and try some of your things,diet schedule etc to see if it works for me. I'm really interested to hear Abt this front loading. And the hgh sounds like great idea go have around if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
              And the hgh sounds like great idea go have around if needed
              its hcg bro. not hgh. i wish i had the money to throw in hgh on this cycle but that shit aint happenin this go around haha

Comment

Just curious, is there a reason aromasin is used instead of arimidex?

Also why is var thrown in at the end?? Sorry I'm a newbie and trying to learn

Comment

Originally posted by ZestyRoach View Post
                  Just curious, is there a reason aromasin is used instead of arimidex?

Also why is var thrown in at the end?? Sorry I'm a newbie and trying to learn
                  I use aromasin over adex because adex isnt string enough for me. After playing with dosages of adex, I still get estrogen related sides with adex @ .5mg eod. Aromasin is slightly stronger than adex and ive found my sweet spot to be aromasin @ 12.5 mg e3d.

Var is thrown in at the end to harden up and promote more lean muscle growth

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    I use aromasin over adex because adex isnt string enough for me. After playing with dosages of adex, I still get estrogen related sides with adex @ .5mg eod. Aromasin is slightly stronger than adex and ive found my sweet spot to be aromasin @ 12.5 mg e3d.

Var is thrown in at the end to harden up and promote more lean muscle growth

Ah I see, thank you on week 16-17 u just ran anavar to wait for test to clear before pct right?

Comment

Thats one reason. Any oral can be ran up until the day you start pct due to the short half lives of orals. In my case, ill actually be running the var for the last 75 days of my cycle so ill take my last dose of var on a tuesday and start pct the next day on wednesday

Comment

Think im going to change up my diet. Going to lower total calories which in turn will lower protein . Gonna see where 300g pro gets me calorie wise

Comment

Ok ive figured it out. Gonna turn this cycle into a straight CUT!

1800 cal
                          300g pro
                          42g fat
                          35g carb

I kno the cals seem extremely low but thats what im doing
                          ALEX.18
                          Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-23-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

The carbs are low but you already know that lol
                            Last sumer i did 50 carbs aday and im still alive
                            You might have to take ur carbs before workout cause my muscles would get tired fast

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                              The carbs are low but you already know that lol
                              Last sumer i did 50 carbs aday and im still alive
                              You might have to take ur carbs before workout cause my muscles would get tired fast
                              Yea im only eating brown rice before and a banana after. I dont really like carbs so it shouldnt be hard for me. Im going to post the complete NEW diet either tonight or tomorrow. Just gotta get it written out to actually be able to look at it

Comment

Working...
                              X