GP Test 400 Stop Selling at Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Test 400 Stop Selling at Naps

I've just had a email back from the naps support team saying they have Test 400 still in stock but have shown it as out of stock because of the painful injections people get with it because of the high hormone concentration. Has anyone heard this before? Was it really that bad for people? Never experienced it myself but have heard it from other people.

They have said i can still order if i want though but haven't told me how. Can one of the reps please clear this up.

I've used the GP test 400 and no it wasn't that bad for me! There was a slight amount of pain at injection site but really no more then my first few injections of test e or c! It was however the only gear I've used that left a small knot at injection site but after a couple of hot showers and some rubbing it went away before time for the next injection. As a matter of fact I was looking at ordering it again but as you said it has been on the out of stock list.

Comment

I'm using .5cc of Test 400 mixed with 1cc of sust270 each pin and I haven't had ANY issues at all.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

really? i am going to follow up on this one. i've been using this stuff with no problems. i put 1 cc in the small head of my tricep yesterday (which can be sensitive for me) and have next to no pain today
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm doing gp test 400 I just did second shot saturday .5 cc in the glute and 1cc the Thursday before that. I can barely walk I never felt a pinn hurt this bad. I had pain before whn I began cycle but nothing like this. I hope it starts to feel better and next shots don't hurt It went in painless but next day and after has been hell. I hope it's bomb and worth it because I don't plan on stopping lol. Let me no if u get more info. U can find me and cycle on cycle log

Comment

Wht is high hormone concentration going to do to me u think

Comment

Hopefully it's just new stuff new pinn in fresh meat pain not tht bs. U got me worried now

Comment

Some guys are sensitive to gear at that concentration.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ive been using it for going on the 7th week and no issues. I seen it was out of stock,and was waiting till they got more to GET MORE!!

Comment

i spoke to support, it looks like this is in fact the case. here is the exact message i received....
                    Yes I took the product off. Seems like it's very individual. Some people can tolerate it, some not. May be 200 cyp + 200 te was not a good combo but yes they can place an order for any other product and let me know in advance before paying the order so I can edit the products and add T400. It's ok but the customer should be ready for the sides in some cases.
                    for anyone who is experiencing pain, there are ways to deal with it...first, i would suggest slightly heating your gear. when the viscosity is lower, it always seems easier going in and sits in the muscle better, for me personally. this may help some. after i draw my gear, i use a hair drier to warm it up. dont leave it on too long! you dont want to inject oil that is going to burn you. it only takes a few seconds to see that the oil has become thinner. second, mixing it with other gear or sterile oil will help a great deal. i once had some prop that was rated at 150mg/ml. stuff hurt so bad, it felt like i was hit with a bat. i couldnt sit for a wk after a shot of that stuff, nor could i walk with out a limp. i had to use 1cc of sterile oil per 1cc of prop. in the end, i had to inject more oil, which was defeating the purpose of such high mg gear, but thats the only way i could use it. pain is very common when gear is up in the 3-500mg range. thats a lot of hormone to try to hold per 1cc of oil.

i'm getting ready to do a contest prep soon. this stuff works well for me, so i plan to pick more up while it's still available.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thank you Sam,,i will definatley do that when ordering for my second cycle. I liked the 400 and am sad to see it effects some people bad. I took advice from you,,i seen it somewhere,,and i put the vial in warm water first. Its a little painful going in,but after a day or so of soreness its all good. Thanx for following up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
                        Thank you Sam,,i will definatley do that when ordering for my second cycle. I liked the 400 and am sad to see it effects some people bad. I took advice from you,,i seen it somewhere,,and i put the vial in warm water first. Its a little painful going in,but after a day or so of soreness its all good. Thanx for following up on that.
                        i used to use warm water, and thats fine. just remember that tap water is not sterile, so be very careful not to push any into your vial or contaminate your injecting needle. i knew a guy who got an abscess years ago, using clean, reputable gear (original BD). he was heating, using warm water and believed he contaminated his injection with it. was it true? we'll never know. but it was possible.

glad i could help, hooligan. over time, the small amount of soreness you do feel will probably get less and less anyway.

Comment

If your going to use hot tap water, put the vial in a ziplock bag and put the whole bag in the water. Thats what i do when i get test that falls out of suspension
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

The ziplock is a good idea. I just put a little amount of water in a little Tupperware bowl. Just high enough to heat the vial. I'm always careful the water only touches the vial. And of course scrub the top with alcohol before drawing.

Comment

Thanks Sam I'm going to try that

Comment

Working...
                              X