sexiest ass contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexiest ass contest

Yes i posted a picture not my best was just goofing off and i didn't add a naps sign, but please vote anyway :-) thank you!!!

I think your avatar is a better pic than the one you posted

Comment

I agree:-)

Comment

i voted for you. best ass on there so far
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thank you, im going to post a better pic soon

Comment

I will vote for ya as long as you get a better pic and if i see ya more on this website offering help for the ladies who ask for it
            You ladies only come out when there is money on the line

Comment

kellykel cough cough
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I have been on here asking for advice and learning my way around since nov. Never sure where to post and after asking for help i finally got my avatar up ( thank you, xamo for your help) and im here to learn and of course help if I can. Still new to this:-)
                stonesolid21
                Last edited by stonesolid21; 01-16-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X