MHN anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHN anyone?

Ok so i'm about 1 month away from the start of my cycle which is 250mg GP Test E twice a week and 10mg of GP MHN everyday with .5 GP Arimidex EOD. What I was wondering is can anyone share with me their experience with MHN sides, gains, pros, and cons... What should I expect? As this is not my first cycle but my first time with MHN. Thanks

im also curious about this mega. i started a thread about a month ago and go zero replies on it. hopefully we can get someone in here that has used it. i was thinking about using it with an andro mix/prop cycle.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I've only seen good things. I've said for at least two years now I was gonna run some haha. I've never got around to it.

Comment

i hear its very similar to anavar
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i could see comparing it to var. i could see comparing it to winny too. i found the side effects to be very mild. in fact, i cant think of a single negative issue. that may have been dose related. i started out with 10mg and went to 20. i liked 20mg and if i were to run it again, i would go with that. the main thing i noted was dry, hard muscle, much like i'd expect from winny, though at no point did i feel the joint pain and dryness i'd expect from winny.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

how long should this stuff be ran? im thinking about adding it to a test p/a mix cycle @ 20mg a day for the last 10 weeks?

Comment

i dont personally think that i'd want to run it for 10 wks. i think that 8 would be pushing it. i'd personally shoot for 6. i dont know how toxic this stuff is...how it'll effect liver and cholesterol, but i dont know of any orals that are especially great for cholesterol.

if i wanted to go for 10 wks, i would look into an injectable compound. maybe masteron, if dieting and hardening is your goal with it
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well thanks for the incite Sam, i'm excited about my upcoming cycle and giving this MHN a test run. I'll keep the board posted on the results

Comment

only got sides from it , lethargic all day , made me only sleep like 4 to 6 hours and wake up with no sleep but fuking tired. not to talk about the prolactin sides , got gyno , and that was only at 10-15mg LOL

was only running that and test e , tried in 2 diferent cycles , same crap

Comment

I agree with Sam here. No sides. Lean, hard muscle. I love MHN.

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                      Ok so i'm about 1 month away from the start of my cycle which is 250mg GP Test E twice a week and 10mg of GP MHN everyday with .5 GP Arimidex EOD. What I was wondering is can anyone share with me their experience with MHN sides, gains, pros, and cons... What should I expect? As this is not my first cycle but my first time with MHN. Thanks
                      I just finished my second packet of m-4ohn from GP. Love this stuff til my dying day. I need like 4-5 hours sleep and I'm restless after that! It has hardened and taken a good inch off my after Christmas belly. LOVE it. It and VAR are my number ones....

Comment

Awesome bro. Ehat dose are u taking it at and for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by motiv8er View Post
                          I just finished my second packet of m-4ohn from GP. Love this stuff til my dying day. I need like 4-5 hours sleep and I'm restless after that! It has hardened and taken a good inch off my after Christmas belly. LOVE it. It and VAR are my number ones....
                          I kept it between 15mgs-20mgs daily....around 6 weeks. Massive recomp drug for me.

Comment

Originally posted by motiv8er View Post
                            I kept it between 15mgs-20mgs daily....around 6 weeks. Massive recomp drug for me.
                            what else are you running with it and whats your diet look like? just give me macros. im just trying to figure out how im going to incorporate it into a test p/a mix cycle. thnx bro

Comment

I'm running it with test + tren at 235 with a slightly high bf. The test and tren doses were low due to my fattyness. and not wanting to swell. I normally wouldnt recommend using while slightly chucky, so I structured it recomp style. 50-30-20 proteins, carbs, fats would be close to my mac breakdown. I've kept a lot of muscle and lost a ton of fat! I've needed a small amount of sleep with is a plus...

Comment

Working...
                              X