X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i do, need advice

Hi everyone
    currently need help deciding what I should do for a gear plan
    I currently do gh a couple times a week and pump up using painless pumps.

i have had great results, the gh has been getting me shredded while the painless pumps gives me the shape i want,

although...still not totally lean, (5'"5", 120 lbs. oH AND A FEMALE!) what does everyone recommend for a rookie ?

Anavar would be good for ya

Comment

P.s. your lucky you added that your a female case these guys would of been tearing you apart when u said you only weighed 120
      Welcome to to site

Comment

120lbs is a low weight even for a female.. You shouldn't even be thinking about gear yet.

Comment

i like female around 120lbs? no less than 100lbs thos... LOL
          Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          120lbs is a low weight even for a female.. You shouldn't even be thinking about gear yet.
          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Also, what are you trying to do here? What type of body are you shooting for that requires gear?

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
              i like female around 120lbs? no less than 100lbs thos... LOL
              Ethan likes the rosie odonnel types lol
              120lbs is fine for that ht
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                i disagree, 120lbs at 5'5" is a pretty nice figure. my wife is 5'5" 140 and is considered a little "thick". shes not fat but i like it
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by e.gg View Post
                  I currently do gh a couple times a week and pump up using painless pumps.

i have had great results, the gh has been getting me shredded while the painless pumps gives me the shape i want,
                  Not sure what this is, sounds a little sexual to me? anyone else know what this is???
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i believe its a site enhancement oil. like synthol
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Where can i get that

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        i disagree, 120lbs at 5'5" is a pretty nice figure. my wife is 5'5" 140 and is considered a little "thick". shes not fat but i like it
                        Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                        Ethan likes the rosie odonnel types lol
                        120lbs is fine for that ht

I guess you guys were misunderstanding my viewpoint. The fact that she was asking about gear in the first place lead me to believe that she was going for NPC Heavyweight or some shit lol. If you are just trying to be an attractive, non muscular female, why use gear? There is absolutely no need for it.

Comment

she might be haha. not too sure since she hanst responded to anything yet. dunno why she would be using site enhancement oil if shes not competing or even at all

Comment

do you think the girls in the fitness contests dont use gear? dont be naive...girls use AAS the same reasons guys do, and we know every guy using isnt competing
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                              do you think the girls in the fitness contests dont use gear? dont be naive...girls use AAS the same reasons guys do, and we know every guy using isnt competing
                              I'm not naive. I know they are using gear.. but at 120lbs she doesn't absolutely need to. One thing I hate about this site is that it seems like 80% of the people here act like you have to have steroids to make gains. Don't get me wrong, if I could be on year round I would. I love this shit. I just don't think a girl at 120lbs should even be thinking about it.. It isn't necessary yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X