Xamo I got question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xamo I got question

Xamo I'm taking gp dbol did u ever figure out why the gp dbol didn't have any effect on u on your third cycle I was reading old threads i hope it has effdct on me lol IM only on third day

Id like to gear his answer also. My problem that i get from any dbol i have ever tried is i dont get any bloat from any
    But some do give me a good pump and increase in strength

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      Id like to gear his answer also. My problem that i get from any dbol i have ever tried is i dont get any bloat from any
      But some do give me a good pump and increase in strength
      bloat is a myth usually related to diet...i am on 50mg of dbol daily along w 600mg tren e and 700mg test blend(cyp, enth and prop) and have no bloat..most water im retaining is due to the creatine im taking
      as far as the gp dbol i have heard mixed reviews..iv only tried gp oils and can attest that it was dosed accurately
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I wonder why everybody says water retention There must be some truth to it. I was looking forward to it Maybe xamo will explain exactly wht he was talking about

Comment

I definetly feel pumped also and my muscles get crazy pumps where I can't even feel them lol

Comment

I never got bloated from dbol. I retain water when I'm on it but it's in the muscle. Even with the deca I'm on right now, I look grain as hell haha. None of my water is in the subq level, all in the muscle.

Comment

Thts what I'm wanting in the muscle suposibly I hear ill be able to push more weight and be ripped whn I shed water thts wht u guys tell me anyways haha

Comment

Where u at xamo. Wtf lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
                  Where u at xamo. Wtf lol
                  If you are looking for xamo specifically, PM him..

Comment

Working...
                  X