Expired Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired Gear

I have an opened packet of DBol. It's in a resealable pack. It expired Aug 2012 about 5 month's ago. I was about to start using it, anyone think I shouldn't? If anything maybe it just lost a little bit of it's potency, what's your opinion?
    sigpic

IMO.... Id take it but im sure it lost some of its potency...
    Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
    I have an opened packet of DBol. It's in a resealable pack. It expired Aug 2012 about 5 month's ago. I was about to start using it, anyone think I shouldn't? If anything maybe it just lost a little bit of it's potency, what's your opinion?
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

If lost potency is the only downside, eat that shit up my brother. I dont think it will hurt you
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

do you know how long ago it was produced? in the US, i believe that they use 3 years before expiration on most drugs. in EU, i believe it's 5. the FDA is obviously trying to play it very very safe. even after it expires, it wont automatically be bad, as long as its been stored in a cool dry place. it just means that it is guaranteed until that time. after the date is up, it may or may not slowly be losing strength, to the point that they cant promise X amount of mg but the loss would really be marginal at this point. now if you told me it expired it 2008, i might be concerned
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          do you know how long ago it was produced? in the US, i believe that they use 3 years before expiration on most drugs. in EU, i believe it's 5. the FDA is obviously trying to play it very very safe. even after it expires, it wont automatically be bad, as long as its been stored in a cool dry place. it just means that it is guaranteed until that time. after the date is up, it may or may not slowly be losing strength, to the point that they cant promise X amount of mg but the loss would really be marginal at this point. now if you told me it expired it 2008, i might be concerned
          No I don't Sam, I know it did come from EU though. Yeah guess it probably didn't lose too much if any, thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

You should be fine not much of potency lost, IMOP

Comment

Working...
            X