What to jump start with Test Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to jump start with Test Cyp

Okay, here is my dilema. On my next cycle, I plan on running test & deca. The question is, I am not sure which test I want to use. I have had decent results with Sustanon 250 pinned twice week, but I read where lots of people prefer a long ester like test cyp or test e over sust. I have test cyp on hand as well as Sust and could just use either of those. But my understanding is that cyp having that long ester, it would be a few weeks before I would get the full benefit of it, leaving me the question of if I go with cyp, should I get some test prop to go with the cyp for the first few weeks and if so how much should I use and how often do I pin it?
    Thanks
    http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

it doesn't matter whether you use test c or e, its the same thing. And its up to you whether or not to front load.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
      Okay, here is my dilema. On my next cycle, I plan on running test & deca. The question is, I am not sure which test I want to use. I have had decent results with Sustanon 250 pinned twice week, but I read where lots of people prefer a long ester like test cyp or test e over sust. I have test cyp on hand as well as Sust and could just use either of those. But my understanding is that cyp having that long ester, it would be a few weeks before I would get the full benefit of it, leaving me the question of if I go with cyp, should I get some test prop to go with the cyp for the first few weeks and if so how much should I use and how often do I pin it?
      Thanks
      First off, what number cycle is this going to be for you?

If you have sust and cyp, pin the sust first for about 3 weeks to get the short esters in the sust working then switch over to the cyp for the remainder of the cycle. Amounts depend on your cycle experience
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

You can always use the sus to jump start it has the propinate in it When i shoot sus i inject every 3 days. But some shoot every other day.

Comment

Yea i think eod with sust is a waste due to the long esters in it. E3d is perfect to me. Might still take a week or 2 for the prop or ace to get blood levels to the level you need to feel anything so you could still use an oral.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

This will be my third cycle

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            First off, what number cycle is this going to be for you?

If you have sust and cyp, pin the sust first for about 3 weeks to get the short esters in the sust working then switch over to the cyp for the remainder of the cycle. Amounts depend on your cycle experience
            http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

Comment

Im not going to suggest deca on a 3rd cycle but if u must run another compound with the test, there are much safer and simpler options out there. EQ for example. Theres just so much that come with deca that will fuck u up if u dont know what youre doing. Any ways, pin the sust for the first 3 weeks, get those short esters rolling then switch over to the test cyp

Comment

The sus would be a way to get things flowing sooner but if you're looking for a kick start then add some dbol to the begining of your cycle! Personally I like the injectable better than the oral but either one would make for a great kick start to a test deca cycle for sure! I'm a fan of sus as well and see nothing wrong with running it for the whole cycle either. A sus deca dbol stack has been my favorite stack so far. Now Alex was right in that the eq was a milder substance but keep in mind that it needs to be ran longer. A 16 week cycle would be about the minium on it.

Comment

Yea i wasnt saying he couldnt use sust for the entire cycle, he stated he wanted to use cyp and pin prop as a kickstart so i just suggested to kickstart with the sust if he wants to switch over to cyp, so be it, if not then by all means stick with the sust. Only point im making is since he already has the sust with short esters in it, just use that instead of spending more money on prop. It will get the job done in the same way prop would

Comment

Working...
                  X