Newbie ? Bout test n tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie ? Bout test n tren

I'm brand new to this site and fixing to start a cycle and before I order it i want to make sure I'm good
    Age 25
    Weight 220
    Bf estimate 16-18%
    Experience 4 years but I've been out for a bit because of military and shoulder surgery
    Goal. Build lean muscle with slight fat loss
    I have been steady in the gym for 4 months
    My first cycle test 270 for 10 weeks went well with little pct but it was when I was 22

Items that I plan on getting all items 10 ml
    Test enanth 250 x 3
    Tren enanth 200x2
    Arimdex x 2
    Hcgx1
    Clomidx1
    Grhp-6x2 5 mg
    Plan on 12 week cycle of test at 500 with tren for 10 at 300 and armidex .5 everyday for 12 then wait 2 weeks for test to clear then 2000 hcg for 2 weeks with clomid and continue to take grhp-6 until I run out for my fear of joint problems at 100 mcg
    Also can any of these items make me fell a military DRUG TEST
    I know all steroids are suppose to require a special test

Thanks for ur help and please criticize I'm here to learn

I would not do Tren for your second cycle. You should still get really good results from just using test with an oral to start the cycle. If it were me, I would do 500mg test e/c for 14-16 weeks with dbol at 40-50mg/day for the first 4-5 weeks. My first three cycles were just test with an oral and I got really good results from each cycle. Your body is still new to the AAS game, no need to pump in more hormones than you need bro

Comment

Ok so no tren but I don't like dbol at all cause I'm already really bulky and want to get quality lean muscle. Is there another starter and with the test should I just use the 270 where ill get the different delivery times. Do u think my pct is good?

Comment

dbol never really made me look bulky, I always just got strength gains from it. As far as the HCG goes, I run it throughout the whole cycle usually at 250 IU twice a week. Clomid works for post, I don't have any experience with it I have always used nolvadex lol

Comment

Instead of dbol try turinabol, ( gp turan) it provides same kinda gains with less bloat.

Comment

Thanks ill look into it and since its my second cycle is there any need in stacking? I'm really thinking of just doing sus270 for 500 mg for 12 weeks and running armidex .5 day Thur it with clomid after a 2 week break for 4 weeks What do u think?
            Also I'm having problems with sources on the rating site mainly munta with not giving contact info and blowing me off(terrible customer service). It's hard for me just to listen to reviews that can be made up and give them 500$ of my money on there word. Any help on this or advice. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Comment

Yeah you can do another test only cycle. "stacking" an oral isn't going overboard by any means. A lot of people, myself included, do it on their first cycles. Just kinda "kickstarts" things a little. Lets you get some strength gains before the test starts to kick in. Totally up to you bro. If it were me I would run a little longer than 12 weeks though, I do 16 weeks on all of my cycles now haha.

As far as a source goes, everyone on this forum uses www.napsgear.net, they have never let us down and their prices are very good! I've ordered through them 5-6 times now with no issues! Their customer service is top notch too.

Comment

I won't help you with sources since you can easily find 3-5 reliable ones just from looking online for an hour and doing minor research.
                On the other hand, check into doing a single long estered test like cyp or enanth. Less injections and allows to keep levels more steady. I'm a fan of orals with cycles and find Tbol and ph called epistane to get dry and lean muscle.
                If you become dead set on adding another inj, consider EQ! It is highly under rated and will give you exactly what your looking for and is much safer than extending orals or the dreaded Tren.

Comment

Working...
                X