HELP! need help with my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! need help with my cycle

this is what i got and i want to get the best gains possible...
    2 x GP Methan 10 (dianabol)
    2 x GP Sust 270 (Sustanon)
    2 x GP Deca 250
    1 x GP Mast 100 (Masteron)
    1 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid)
    1 x GP Nolva (Nolvadex)
    I got the mast 100 figuring i can use it to kick start since the other two ineluctables are slow acting

I'm guessing this is one of your first cycles since you don't know how to use these?...You should have ordered a beginner cycle... Anyway I'm sure someone will reply soon.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

no my first cycle was Test E and Sus 250 but im active army re-classing to cav scout and figured id put on some good gains before I head out for training

Comment

Wow your gona get alotta crap about this cycle but if this is the cycle your gona do run the masteron the last couple of weeks. Masteron hardens you up If you have nothing to harden up its useless for you. Your gona have to order more sus

Comment

thanx Big L, i figured i would get bashed on but i can deal with constructive criticism if its helping me improve myself lol. So what do you suggest as far as dosage for each of these and how much more sus should i get?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx164 View Post
            no my first cycle was Test E and Sus 250 but im active army re-classing to cav scout and figured id put on some good gains before I head out for training
            You won't have access to the diet you need while in training so what's gonna happen is you're going to lose all your gains + more because of the diet. People get leaner, not bigger while doing these trainings. I know it as that's what happened when I tried the recon tryouts. They are training you to survive on no food & no water. Plus the very small amount of food you 'll eat won't be beneficial to your diet. I don't see why you would wanna get strong beforehand while getting used to heavy good dieting when you're gonna go to a fasting like extreme regimen...
            xamo
            Last edited by xamo; 12-31-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

in iraq i actually gained weight and since im re-classing (not a new recruit) I will have privileges such as a room with a fridge and access to food off base. I will have to pack protein bars and such to take to the field but I dont suppose that would cripple me too much but that is just my assumption, what do you think?

Comment

it doesn't require additional training? Oh then I guess go for it, just make sure to stay hydrated...

Comment

well I did basic years ago so the only additional training would be squad movement in a tactical environment, breaching tactics and some ruck marching but I certainly wont be as deprived of resources as the new guys coming in straight from boot camp. so since you giving me the thumbs up on this cycle even though its not a good one, could you give me some advice as to how i should implement it

Comment

40mg d bol ed till you run out. Start on the first day
                    1ml sust e4d
                    1ml deca e4d
                    1ml mast eod for the last 20 days

Imo, its not enough gear to see results but on the other hand its too much gear for a second cycle. Should have took the money you spent on deca and bought more sust
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by bronx164 View Post
                      well I did basic years ago so the only additional training would be squad movement in a tactical environment, breaching tactics and some ruck marching but I certainly wont be as deprived of resources as the new guys coming in straight from boot camp. so since you giving me the thumbs up on this cycle even though its not a good one, could you give me some advice as to how i should implement it

Yeah but for instance in my case after bootcamp if you get into specific unit you might require several months of training, I had 5 months in mountain warfare for instance.. anyway.. I'm mainly worried about the sanitary precautions there are where you are? In Iraq nothing was sanitized... Plus you'd better keep it to yourself as you risk demotion to private and that would be your best case scenario... worst would be jail time or removal of all benefits, discharge, and other things... so make sure you are careful...

I'm not familiar with Deca or Sus so I'll let other people answer, i see Alex did.. so I hope that helps!

Comment

I used to run sus every 3 days. You should get enough sus to run 12 to 16 weeks depending on when ur heading back I would shoot deca 2 times a week Remmember no matter if people knock you life is short do whatever it takes to be happy with yourself bro You might have people say you shouldnt shoot every 3 days but i only have opinions on what i have done I have done 3 cycles with sus thats how i did it with good results. I dont use it anymore cause i dont like the pip i get

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                          I used to run sus every 3 days. You should get enough sus to run 12 to 16 weeks depending on when ur heading back I would shoot deca 2 times a week Remmember no matter if people knock you life is short do whatever it takes to be happy with yourself bro You might have people say you shouldnt shoot every 3 days but i only have opinions on what i have done I have done 3 cycles with sus thats how i did it with good results. I dont use it anymore cause i dont like the pip i get
                          Life is short but it isn't worth giving it all away for gear which would happen in the military if he's caught... :/ being caught doing illegal substances in the military is a LOT worse than in the civilian world. Especially if you've been in for a while... that means over 4 years. I'm guessing you were talking about how he should plan his gear schedule tho so please don't take my post the wrong way bro
                          xamo
                          Last edited by xamo; 12-31-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X