• Show
Clear All

• Pulled The Trigger

Cycle:

Weeks 1-4 40mg GP Turan ED
    Weeks 1-15 1ML 2x a week GP Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg blend

1/2 mg GP Anastrozole E3D

Ending with a PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex

Placed the order now, but not going to start it until the first week in May.

400mg/week is pretty low for both of those substances. Im starting the test/eq blend in a few weeks too but im going with 300mg e4d.

What # cycle is this for u bro?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Seeing that it is only my 2nd cycle and I had good gains with just 500mg of test l think it will be fine.

Comment

Oh yea you should be okay. Maybe not if it was your 4th or 5th cycle but youre still fresh to the game haha
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

you should def split that dose to 200mg e 3rd day to keep your blood levels stable.

Comment

Working...
          X