New to Naps, would appreciate advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Naps, would appreciate advice.

I would like to start off by saying, I am highly impressed with everything Ive seen with Naps. Ive never had an easier time dealing with any type of company then Ive had with Naps. I just placed my first order with them, and I'm eagerly and patiently waiting for my gear. I've done a half dozen cycles over the last few years, but I will be the first to admit that I am no expert and always eager to learn more on the subject. Over the last few days I have read almost every thread on this forum, and I see a wealth of knowledge amongst everyone. So here is my question, this is my stack that I'm planing on doing:

Cycle Length: 12 weeks

Cycle Layout:
    Weeks 1-12 750 mg GP Test Enanth per week
    Weeks 1-12 400 mg GP Tren Enanth per week
    Weeks 7-12 40mg GP Stan10 per day
    Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day

This is an advanced bulking stack designed for experienced steroid users who are looking to pack on rock hard mass. Tren and Stan are powerful anabolics that don't aromatize, and the Exemestane should keep the bloat down from the testosterone. Take 1.5 ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with 1 ml of GP Tren Enanth 200 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Stating on week 7, take 4 GP Stan10 about an hour before your workout. Take half of a GP Exemestane starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 2 weeks following to suppress any excess estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

This is the NAPS lean bulking cycle, and I plan on following it to the t. I've never incorporated tren or winnie in my previous cycles, but I would like to use it for a leaner cycle. The cycle says its for 12 weeks but in the directions it says to only use the test and tren for 10 weeks. How long should I run it for. I know generally running tren for longer then 10 weeks is not recommended, also when should i incorporate the winnie. Should i run it for 6 weeks starting on week 5 or should i run it for 4 weeks starting on week 7, if I'm gonna only do a 10 week cycle. Regarding the PCT. I will be using the recommended dosage of the Exemestane during the cycle, however is the 2 weeks of the Exemestane after my cycle enough, or should I use anything else ( I did buy some extra Letrozole, to have in hand just in case).

I hope this doesn't seem like a lot of questions, but I believe that there aren't any bad questions, just ones not asked. Again, I'm happy to see how willing people are to help everyone out. Everything Ive seen on other sites, is guys just trying to fight over whos ego is bigger. I plan on making this the only site I use and I welcome all help. Thanks
    sigpic

i will say, if you havent run tren, tren e can be risky. you dont know if you get side effects from tren yet and if you start to have problems, it'll take awhile for the tren to clear. tren ace is more ideal, because you can back it down and get relief in a day or two, vs a couple wks. that being said, you already placed your order so i dont want to spend too musch time reformatting your program with other compounds.
    as far as a "leaner" bulk, it comes down to diet. you can stay lean on deca or eq and get great lean results. so pls keep that in mind for the future.

for your question, i dont think there is a need to cut the cycle to 10 wks. you said you're expereinced with aas and 12 wks isnt unheard of by any means for tren. you could simply just run it like its outlined in your post

as for pct, the exemestane is not your PCT. you have to let the gear clear your system. your pct starts 2 wks after your last injection. i would suggest using clomid 100 mg per day for the first wk, then 50mg for wk 2 and 3
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i would agree bro if you need any help you can pm me anytime im bigmurph if you havent used tren yet you might want to run some tren ace to see how your body reacts to it everyone is different.i would say run the tren 8 wks and keep the test going to let the orals and the tren slip out of your system before pct.i would only run the winny for as long as the tren you want to try to keep as much hair as you can your running alot of powerful compounds how experienced are you is this your 6-7 cycle because i would reccomend holding off on this strong of a cycle till then when other cycles just dont cut it anymore.
      for example you want to get big and ripped is what it sounds like to me why dont you try something a little easier on the body like
      wk1test e 500mg split 1/2 cc twice a wk tren ace 50mgs e3rdd and does low on the stan oral at 40 mgs 20 in the mourn and 20 before dinner
      do that for 8 wks then
      wk9 test e 500 1/2cc split twice a wk for 12 wks also at wk 5 take hcg 500ius every 5 days 3 shots then at wk 12 take hcg 1500ius 5 days later take 1500ius then 5 days later take 500ius then start your pct with clomid 200mgs first day then wk1-2 100mgs thenwk3-4 50mgs.then your done this cycle will help you keep alot of your gains help you with adjusting to the tren and be healthier for your body if you wanted you could even take a bag of anavar at the end through when your taking your clomid at 20mgs a day to help with the adjust ment back to normal working out.Everyone makes there own choices so if you want to go with your plan i wish you all the luck let me know how it works out if you want you can pm me anytime im BIGMURPH and i will help you with anything but i will say one more thing sam is the man what he says is the best advice you can get so listen to him but if you have any questions just pm me anytime im here to help

Comment

Great advice guys, had I written this thread prior to ordering I would have gone with the tren ace, but Im gonna go ahead with Sams advice and just go with what I have outlined and just keep an eye on it. I will be ordering more clomid for the PCT. Murph Ive read a lot of your posts as well and you always seem to have good stuff to say, and I appreciate your help. Again Im highly impressed with naps and this forum. Its great to see a community where everyone encourages smart and careful progress. I will definitely keep you guys up to date with how the cycle is going, and Im sure Ill have a few more questions.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieBron View Post
          Great advice guys, had I written this thread prior to ordering I would have gone with the tren ace, but Im gonna go ahead with Sams advice and just go with what I have outlined and just keep an eye on it. I will be ordering more clomid for the PCT. Murph Ive read a lot of your posts as well and you always seem to have good stuff to say, and I appreciate your help. Again Im highly impressed with naps and this forum. Its great to see a community where everyone encourages smart and careful progress. I will definitely keep you guys up to date with how the cycle is going, and Im sure Ill have a few more questions.
          because that's the only source they talk about...every post here includes "naps" in it....good luck..hopefully you receive everything and it is what you ordered...

Comment

Yeah bro i definitly reccomend following sams advice i know alot but sams the master at this so go with his advice over mine for sure

Comment

Working...
            X