Has anyone done SubQ with Test E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done SubQ with Test E?

im active on a few other boards much larger than this one.. and people are starting a lot of testimonys of doing test only SubQ injestions.. doing no more than 1cc at a time.

So far people have mentioned great results. No post injection pain, no worries on hitting nerves ect, smaller needles ect.

Im just wondering if anyone here has tried this method? and where were you pinning at? a few of these guys a are naval area, some do the lower cubby part of your back and glutes.

i wanted to do test E @ 250mg (maybe 500mgs, but i would have to pick 2 pinning spots) e4d SubQ, running anavar for 8 weeks also at 50mgs.

my buddy's dr suggests doing subq. heres a video he made....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Keep us posted on the progress of this please! I finished my first cycle about 6 weeks ago, and i hate to say it but i didnt think pinning was that bad. I was using sust 270 it had a sting to it but nothing a person should have trouble handleing

Comment

So in that video he said not to pinch the fat? I've always been told the opposite on subq injections lol. And I've been doing it this whole cycle :P

Comment

So your only doing 1 ml

Comment

I'm doing 500mgs a week. Have several places to easily administer subaqueous. I don't mind doing IM, but I'm in med school and from the research I have done. I'm much more interested doing subaqueous injection of test than IM from the very small benefits I have read.

Comment

keep us posted bro. this topic has been coming up from time to time. your experience would be valuable to the board
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X