2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle

I am 5-11 167 35 years old my first cycle began June 2012 at the beginning I weighed 147 I'm up 20 lbs first cycle was test-tren I enjoyed it besides the tren gave me crazy night sweats and nightmares I should have listened and not do tren 1st cycle lol anyways this cycle will be 1-10 test 400 2mg/wk. 1-5 d-Bol 40mg/day 2 weeks after last pin Ill start clomid 100 mg/day for 4/wk and probly hgh and nolva

I eat 3500 calories wk and workout eod. My
    Next cycle I'll stack more I'm still learning my goal is 200 let
    Me no if u have a comment or advice

Comment

16 weeks cypinate
      12 weeks. Deca
      5. Weeks dbol
      4,000 calories. 500 carbs 220 protein aday
      Another 15 to 20 lbs

Comment

I have been wanting to try deca I was thing next cycle test/deca/dbol maybe I shld get on the horn and get deca to stack with this stack. I seen ur pics big. I'm jeleous

Comment

Some will say dont add deca. But i would if i where you it definetly will put some more weight on you and it helps with your joints
          I love deca in the winter time you just have to hit the right diet and you will be good to go.
          And if you have to order deca order a small amount of caber in case your nipples start to hurt mine dont but my cousiin had this problem and caber helped fast

Comment

Holy shit lol. Tren for your first cycle and deca for your second? No thanks. My first three cycles were Test and dbol only and I had great gains. There is absolutely no need to throw in a bunch of different compounds this early into the game. You may get great gains, but you will be hurting your natural levels bad.

Comment

I know I need to start easy

Comment

Well keep us posted on what cycle you run

Comment

I have to say I agree with ethan my first 2 were test and d-bol then went with sust and d-bol now im venturing into andro mix and the tren realm.start slow see how your body reacts then go from there you have plunty of time to try everything just start slow and keep hitting the weights and cardio.
                  GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
                  BIGMURPH

Comment

It keep u guys posted I'm not adding deca I already ordered anyway

Comment

Its cool dont listen to me. But goodluck anyways

Comment

Well guys it has begun I just did my first pin I just weighed I'm down to 160 (damn lol) I'm doing 800 mg of test 400 a week in two pins and dbol 40 Mgs a day for 35 days and pct is clomed tht ill start 2 weeks after last pin ill do a better pct next cycle I'm still learning I keep reading and learn more every day I do concrete and I hurt my back two months ago but it's good to go now Ill be eating around 3500 calories a day I carry food in my nailbags at work lol. Ill keep u guys posted on everything.

Comment

800mg of test on a second cycle bro? Someone didnt do much research. Good luck with that HRT youre gonna be on by the time your 50
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

No need to be a smartass

Comment

My buddy has some adex I'm going to add with this eod tht will definetly good to add with this cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X