Naps for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps for life

These guys just keep getting better and better. 5th order with them and every time has been smoother than the last. Needed to change the shipping address so i send CS a ticket and within 12 hrs, the address was changed. Products came tightly packaged and all in great condition. Naps has a customer for life
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Naps the way to go!

Comment

I could say there CS has approved especially with there Live Chat Support and Ticket system Support

Comment

Might have spoke too soon. I opened my package a few days after i got it and i was missing a few treats. Submitted ticket about it and was sent a picture with all the items i ordered in it. Now that i go back and look at the packaging, it came in a USPS box.

Point is, someone is out there tampering with the mail, or what i dont want to think happened, did happen. (Sponsor took picture of same items as i ordered to cover their ass). I really hope thats not the case and i really doubt it is. But im pretty pissed either way.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Wow man, that sucks

Comment

Yea it does bro. Guess i gotta eat those 3 items. Its just pretty shitty that people fuck with your shit like that. Im convinced its not N@PS fault but its also hard to believe someone would mess with your shit like that in the mail since thats a fellony. But on the other hand, they do have extra hands working for them for the holidays that wont have their job long after that (i know because im in the business myself). O well shit happens i guess. Just be sure to check your shit as soon as it comes in guys

Comment

i would say it has to be us postal workers. naps doesnt send gifts in a usps package or box. it wouldve worked out better if customs would have snatched it huh

Comment

Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
                i would say it has to be us postal workers. naps doesnt send gifts in a usps package or box. it wouldve worked out better if customs would have snatched it huh
                Exactly. There is no USPS service where they ship from to put in a USPS box. Yea atleast i would have gotten a seizure notice and got a reship if customs grabbed it.

Comment

Would this be some kind of sting operation? Take some evidence and test it, then show up at the address with a search and seizure warrant.

Comment

fuuck i hope not bro. dont say shit like that haha

Comment

Jesus man. That's some crazy conspiracy theory shit right there.

The most likely scenario is the pack was torn in transit then thrown in another pkg by clueless USPS worker.
                      Naps will come through with the missing goods even though its likely not their fault pieces are missing to begin with. All will be well and you'll GFH!

Comment

I doubt they would deliver a package once they knew it was drugs huh?

Comment

Working...
                        X