Low Test levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Test levels

Whats up everybody, ive been juice free for a few months now and i feel pretty good. Just not 100% yet, so i went to the Docs to get some blood work done. Testosterone levels came back really low, Total= 190, and free=7.0. Took HCG 10,000ius, Nolva, and clomid was cancelled after two weeks. Kept the Nolva going for a month to finish PCT. Doc told me the most he can prescribe is Androgel. I know i need to get a second opinion and some insurance, which will take me a few more months. Was thinking to get back on to keep my test levels elevated for now. Any thoughts?

Some doctors are kinda shitty he is gona let you walk around with such low test levels mine precribes me 300mg every 5 days when my levels where at 250. So i cant see how it would hurt if you did a low dose test. But some would disagree with me and thats fine but thats what i would do And before you get a second opinion stop the injection 3 weeks before and your levels will be so low a new doctor will prescribe ya some

Comment

Any decent Doc would give you a choice of either andogel or injections. Find another doctor. I'm on injections for HRT. It's the only way to fly. I have several friends that were on gel and now on injections because the gel did nothing for their levels; hence, they still felt like garbage. It makes a world of difference on your T levels.
      Be honest with you Doc and tell him that you have used steriods in the past and you might have burned yourself up.
      Take a shot for the meantime until you get insurance. You will be paying $100+ for 10 ml of Watson if you don't have insurance. I pay $15 for 30 mLs with insurance.
      Get another Doc. He's already showed you his hand on how he's going to treat you medically.
      spark1597
      Last edited by spark1597; 12-21-2012, 01:38 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure how old you are, but I personally make damn sure my endogenous hormone levels are normal before I start another cycle, or use any gear at all, including HRT. The longer you use any hormone level altering substance, the harder it is to get back to normal. I would wait a bit to be sure you're not going to reach normal levels on your own. Once you commit to HRT, that's it. You'll pretty much have no choice but to keep using them until you're sure you won't want sex anymore and don't care how you feel mentally, spiritually or physically. And yes, I would definitely see another doctor who will be a little more sympathetic to your needs. Be completely honest with them as well. It'll be much easier for them to help you reach a decision if they have all the dirty details. Let us know how that turns out bro. I'm curious to see what the professionals recommend.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I'm 33 years young, and I'm taking arimidex 1mg eod to see if this helps with my E2 and Testosterone. It sucks trying to build muscle with low test and E2 all screwed up, don't go back 2 c the Doc until the end of Feb.

Comment

That's a pretty high dose of adex. Most people I know, myself included, only take 1/2 to 1/4 of that. I don't believe it's dangerous, it just makes my joints ache. I would continue clomid and/or nolva to help boost natural test production. I've used clomid 15 years religiously for PCT, and it's never taken more than 8 - 10 weeks to reach normal test levels. I never took anything else with it either. I'm surprised that you're still low after 3 months, which is all the more reason to get your system/HPT axis banging on all cylinders before you start anything else. I hope you see a better report in February bro. I'd like to see some input from the pros here as well. You might chime in on the Ask Sam thread. He would know a bit more about why it's taking so long to get back in the swing of things.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I hope so too! Ill keep you guys posted.

Comment

Working...
              X