Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting shoulders

How many ml are you guys shooting in the shoulders

0 I hate pinning let alone in the shoulder, my quads and glutes thats it for me, the quad is always painful.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Gleuts = up to 3ml
      Quads = up to 2ml
      Everything else = no more than 1ml
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

iv done up to 3 in my delts, but 2 is the usual
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I've gone up to like 1.7cc in my delts. Everytime I get a shot at the doctors office that is 2-2.5cc, they ask me if they can shoot it into my delt lol.

Comment

Okay so far 3 weeks into shooting shoulders at 2 ml at a time and i have to say not bad at all maybe in alittle time i will try 2.5 ml at one time i will keep ya posted

Comment

i like delts. i've hit them for a long time. i wouldnt put more than 1.5cc in a delt. i used to do more. i was dumb. there was a time, i even did 3cc on a consistent basis. really dumb. it would distort the shape of the muscle and often get stolen/irritated. it seems like its easier for small muscles to get infected. theres just less overall tissue to absorb the oil. plus more scar tissue seems to build when you put in too much oil. i had to stop using my right delt all together, at one point, because there was so much scar tissue built up. not good! if i had 3cc to inject, i would put 1.5 into one delt, change the pin and put the rest in the other.

i also started using rear delts. not an easy one to hit. i place my elbow on the counter, and twist my body in. now days, i'll use lateral delts one wk and rear delts the next.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

When you shoot rear detls do you use an isulin or maybe 5/8 And how many ml

Comment

no delts for me. lol. im a sissy when it comes to that site. literally almost passed out the ONLY time i stuck there (hahaha). glutes and quads only for this guy

Comment

Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
                    no delts for me. lol. im a sissy when it comes to that site. literally almost passed out the ONLY time i stuck there (hahaha). glutes and quads only for this guy
                    thats funny. i dont get it. i know a guy just like you. delts seem so easy to me
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      When you shoot rear detls do you use an isulin or maybe 5/8 And how many ml
                      i use a 5/8 for all my delts in general. same with bi's. tri's and quads. yhou look like you'd be plenty lean enough to do that too. i dont put in any more than 1.5cc into rear delts. it depends on size though too. not to come off like i'm bragging, but i have some pretty decent rear delts.

Comment

Working...
                      X